Amazing games

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Let me look through my Xu Xin collection... <: (Great game there btw, HD and great sound from the table) the Wang-Ryu game too ofc. I watched that for the first time just a few weeks ago lol.

Best grand finals final ever ->

This one is Asian Games from 2010. Loved it. The intensity..

Asian Games semi final 2014, ok, it was not really a big fight, but it's fun to watch defensive from time to time. And I enjoyed this game a lot.

And finally, my favourite Xu Xin vs Wang Hao Match (qatar open 2012)

Ofc a lot more to mention/add.. but I'll come back when I feel like the thread needs a push. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great matches submitted so far! Cool topic, we have another similar like it but I cannot find it at the moment. Maybe Carl can unearth it :)

Anyways, this match never leaves my mind, I love it!

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Great matches submitted so far! Cool topic, we have another similar like it but I cannot find it at the moment. Maybe Carl can unearth it :)
Anyways, this match never leaves my mind, I love it!

Hmm, I seem to remember seeing a similar thread too.
Anyhow great match, That 7.21 crowd though xD So good.
23aa29f0b389f33036d8f41963b5ce49.jpg

Reactions: SquareBall and Dan
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Maybe Carl can unearth it :)

No need to resurrect it. This will be fun to start a new one.

I will post my favorite match from the previous decade. Some ancient history for the younger generation:

Kong Linghui vs Joo Se Hyuk China Open 2003. Get your popcorn out for this one. These guys are both so fast:

Sent from TheSecretHideout using TheInfamousNSASpyPhone

Reactions: guybr50 and Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Jens Lundkvist beating Zhang Jike last weekend reminded me of one of my favourite matches. It's from the 2003 Grand Finals and probably Lundkvist's best performance ever. One of my all time favourite players Ma Lin was ranked No1 at the time, but ultimately lost the match.

The video quality is not great and the sound quality is irritating, but it's a truly great match with lots of fantastic points, especially after the second set. It's not all about brute force and trying to overpower your opponent like much of today's play, but much more about quick, varied and clever plays and patterns. The rallies aren't particularly long, but the creative play and constant out-maneuvering of the opponent makes up for it. I love it :)

Have look. Hope you enjoy it :)

Reactions: guybr50