If you could do 1 thing in TT.....

This user has no status.
What are your table tennis ideas or fantasies you would like to try just to see what would happen.

I would like to glue a rubber on top of another rubber. Just for a laugh. I bet it will be stupidly fast.

Also I would like to give a coaching session to some celebrities.

Let's hear your ideas, it could be absolutely anything.

:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hehe, I can do this serve..
The ball bounces on my half, then on oponents half and then jumps back to mine :D :D
But I can´t do this with 100% accuracy, but still its fun..

What I want to achieve.. is to create my own table tennis league for amateurs.. :)
I would love to do that..
I wouldnt probably play there,.. or if, then only occassionally .. (not sure how to write that word) .. :D
But I want amateurs make to play more pingpong!
First step to this is to make table tennis club, which I already managed in my city, now I am going to make whole season cup,
it will be played on base of fed cup..
Always 2 players in one team and every week they will face another two players..
Style like this:
players A,B play vs X,Y, duells are:
A vs. Y, B vs. X, A,B vs. X,Y (doubles), A vs. X, B vs. Y .. first team to make 3 wins is the winner and no other matches are played..
ANd then after they play all each other, I will turn on another round, where they play again, like riposte part.. revenge.. not sure what word to use..
And after that play offs.. :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hehe, I can do this serve..
The ball bounces on my half, then on oponents half and then jumps back to mine :D :D
But I can´t do this with 100% accuracy, but still its fun..

I can do this to... i am going to upload a youtube tutorial on how to do the serve :).....

I would also like to play table tennis with Jan Ove Waldner!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I would beat Zhang Jike in a table tennis match and then I will rip my t-shirt off in celebration :D
My real dream is to play with Ma Long some or more balls ....
5min would be amazing
50min would be indescribable .....
already the imagine of this let's my mouth watering .... :D

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I would also like to play table tennis with Jan Ove Waldner!

I would like to drink with Jan Ove Waldner. Playing table tennis would be a secondary thing but drink and play. And I have already posted a video that has Waldner chugging beer in between points. When he played at Spin NY he even called time out in one match to chug a whole beer. And then went on to finish playing the match; and of course he won. :)