Original Hans Alsér blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Wondering how much this gem would be worth :) Any ideas?

Hans Alser´s blade.jpg

This user has no status.
In original shape, quite a lot. We see prices here in sweden going from 20 euro up to about 50-60 euro. That is for the early unmarked and the allround wood's. Offencive wood is a different matter. Those are expencive.

Yours have big drill-holes in the handle. A second hand value is anybodys guess..

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
But what about the signature :) Is it his?

If you don't know if that is a real signature you would have to find some samples of his handwriting and his signature. Do you have a reason to think he actually signed it?

Sent from GroundZero from my NanoWeaponOfMassDestruction

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Thank you Liten. That ends a debate at the club regarding the origin of this blade. I don´t have the heart to tell the kid that owns it and got it handed to him by a friend of a distant uncle in Sweden that it´s Akesson but not Alsér :) For us it remains the mysterious Hans Alsér blade ;).

Reactions: Liten and Suga D
This user has no status.
Thank you Liten. That ends a debate at the club regarding the origin of this blade. I don´t have the heart to tell the kid that owns it and got it handed to him by a friend of a distant uncle in Sweden that it´s Akesson but not Alsér :) For us it remains the mysterious Hans Alsér blade ;).

If it plays like the one true Alsér, it must be!

;)