DHS Hurricane 3 neo national blue sponge

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Hi everyone, Just got a couple of these rubbers. Difficult to get hold of them. Let me know if you are interested. Photos are attached.:)

DSC_2057.jpgDSC_2058.jpgDSC_2059.jpgDSC_2060.jpg

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi everyone, Just got a couple of these rubbers. Difficult to get hold of them. Let me know if you are interested. Photos are attached.:)
Hi Chen Chen, please provide an asking price on the equipment you sell. Also state how you want people to do the money transaction with. I recommend members to use PayPal goods option. Then the people here have buyers protection if something should go wrong. When you are selling goods on this forum you have to earn credibility.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
I am serious. You get what you paid for.

Hi, I am from China too and now living in Australia and I have a good friend from Beijing who is a DHS supplier and former representative of Beijing team and that's where I first saw and tested some DHS National Rubbers and DHS custom blades. I can believe your products are genuine but I think you should reconsider your asking prices for both the DHS national Hurricane Blue Sponge and the DHS W968 blade.

Nevertheless, it's great to see someone making these blades available for sale outside of China. I suppose you have a lot of TT equipment which you may wish to sell and I would suggest maybe making some time and putting all the stuff into different categories and threads rather than having a separate thread for each individual rubber and blade. I wish you the best of luck with your tt equipment sales and have fun with table tennis, especially on TTD!

Oct 2015
Hi, I am from China too and now living in Australia and I have a good friend from Beijing who is a DHS supplier and former representative of Beijing team and that's where I first saw and tested some DHS National Rubbers and DHS custom blades. I can believe your products are genuine but I think you should reconsider your asking prices for both the DHS national Hurricane Blue Sponge and the DHS W968 blade.

Nevertheless, it's great to see someone making these blades available for sale outside of China. I suppose you have a lot of TT equipment which you may wish to sell and I would suggest maybe making some time and putting all the stuff into different categories and threads rather than having a separate thread for each individual rubber and blade. I wish you the best of luck with your tt equipment sales and have fun with table tennis, especially on TTD!

I wondered...You got a good connections down there, probably can get some really good stuffs from him.

I paid 65 pounds for the rubber and 250 pounds for the blade. Won't be a millionaire selling TT stuffs here. Actually I have been browsing this website for a couple of years now. Just want to share the great TT requirements with people here who are really interested. After all, the world best TT National team are using the amazing blades and rubbers supplied by DHS.

I have some good collections in my drawers, might do as what you said some day. Thanks for your messages anyway.

Oct 2015
Hi chen chen, i actually want to buy it, but i dunno whether this is the real or the fake one. What's so different from the other dhs h3 neo apart from the blue sponge...at that price i can get a tenergy 05. What should i go for...

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hi there, thanks for the reply and showing your interest. Believe me, why should I logo on TTD and sell fake stuffs to people here who knows table tennis very well. Don't want to get into some troubles. Haha....

Blame DHS, they are not doing a very good marketing job oversea at all. If people don't know any Chinese, it is difficult to know the difference.

So basically, DHS Neo version is the only formal one to allow you to use VOC free glue on it.

And divided by three quality levels, which is national, provincial and commercial version. Obviously, National version is the best. Only National and provincial version provide two kinds of sponge, blue and orange. Blue sponge is only better if you have a powerful FH, otherwise it is just a piece of rubber.

The photos above are national version blue sponge, front side, right corner, has a round sticker, red Chinese characters means national version.

Here is a provincial version found online. The red Chinese characters are different.
$_57.jpg
Here is a commercial version. There are no red Chinese characters stickers.
4(1007).jpg

As you can see the shape of the packagings are different. Blue sponge only comes with a blade top sheet rubber, which is difficult to get hold of.

Let me know if you have more questions.

This user has no status.
Hi there, thanks for the reply and showing your interest. Believe me, why should I logo on TTD and sell fake stuffs to people here who knows table tennis very well. Don't want to get into some troubles. Haha....

Blame DHS, they are not doing a very good marketing job oversea at all. If people don't know any Chinese, it is difficult to know the difference.

So basically, DHS Neo version is the only formal one to allow you to use VOC free glue on it.

And divided by three quality levels, which is national, provincial and commercial version. Obviously, National version is the best. Only National and provincial version provide two kinds of sponge, blue and orange. Blue sponge is only better if you have a powerful FH, otherwise it is just a piece of rubber.

The photos above are national version blue sponge, front side, right corner, has a round sticker, red Chinese characters means national version.

Here is a provincial version found online. The red Chinese characters are different.
View attachment 8302
Here is a commercial version. There are no red Chinese characters stickers.
View attachment 8303

As you can see the shape of the packagings are different. Blue sponge only comes with a blade top sheet rubber, which is difficult to get hold of.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Hmmm alright... i'm gonna check this out. I really want this rubber and i know these occasions are very rare and somehow the price is quite high. I'm gonna think of this and will tell you. But the time i'm thinking i'm sure they're all gone... i've no connection at all in china so even more difficult for me to get my hands on...

If ever i'm taking one, do you ship to mauritius?

Reactions: chrisleon
Oct 2015
Hmmm alright... i'm gonna check this out. I really want this rubber and i know these occasions are very rare and somehow the price is quite high. I'm gonna think of this and will tell you. But the time i'm thinking i'm sure they're all gone... i've no connection at all in china so even more difficult for me to get my hands on...

If ever i'm taking one, do you ship to mauritius?

No problem. I can do that. :)

Seem about right about the price :) if u want the real things, that's how much u going to pay :) but 40 degree thickness hard to come by. I already have more than 5 pieces back up plus i'm going to china to train late next month in beijing if not i can get more from you :) good luck with the sale sir.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 4 reviews
They are far too expensive for non professional players and not necessary.Pros in europe don't pay such a high price for their rubbers it is not necessary.

Oct 2015
Seem about right about the price :) if u want the real things, that's how much u going to pay :) but 40 degree thickness hard to come by. I already have more than 5 pieces back up plus i'm going to china to train late next month in beijing if not i can get more from you :) good luck with the sale sir.

Good luck with the training and enjoying the time there. Hope the weather will be all right in Beijing. Thanks.

Oct 2015
Hi guys ,just want say i just found out that my rubbers look totally different than these ,although they are blue sponges they dont have the lettering on the sponge ,fake or real?

Do you have any photos of your rubber? or Packaging?