Is Teesport A Legitimate Place To Buy Table Tennis Equipment?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
I agree with bolterixus. Tee Sport is one of the three big table tennis online shops in the UK. The other two are Bribar TT and Thornton's. All three are involved in the sport, reliable and have good support.

I bought from all three a couple of times when I lived in the UK up until three months ago.

Last edited:

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
Yes they are, especially if you want to spend plenty of money. :D They don't necessarily ship "same day" like Bribar & Thornton's but usually within a day or two or receiving your order. They are Butterfly's UK distributor and they are also ( I believe ) the only TT "shop" anywhere in the UK who operate a real, genuine walk-in shop as well as their mail/internet order business - handy if you happen to be in the north-east.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
I have bought from Tees Sport before and found them very good and their prices very competitive. I visited Tees Sports shop a week ago while up in the Middlesbrough area. Very impressed with their shop, and they actually have a table/playing area to try equipment out. I would finitely recommend them.