Where Can I Buy The Viscaria Blade?

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
I was wondering where I could buy the Viscaria blade. I live in the UK and I am not sure where to buy the blade since it is out of stock on Tees Sport. I want to order it online and I am not sure where to get it from.
Please tell me where I can buy this blade.

Hello, Just saw your forum. I got brand new one which i bought in Shanghai. Luckily, you still can get this blade in China. Just because of Zhangjike and it gets ridiculous popular down there.

This user has no status.
Hello, Just saw your forum. I got brand new one which i bought in Shanghai. Luckily, you still can get this blade in China. Just because of Zhangjike and it gets ridiculous popular down there.

Where can I get it from the UK though? I'm struggling to find table tennis stores where they sell this blade.

Oct 2015
Oct 2015
I want to know where u bought ur blade from.
Were you in China when you bought it or did u order it online from the UK?

I went back to Shanghai a couple of months ago and bought it there and brought back with me.

Oct 2015
I want to know where u bought ur blade from.
Were you in China when you bought it or did u order it online from the UK?
DSC_2066.jpgDSC_2080.jpgDSC_2082.jpg

photos are attached.

Oct 2015
oh right.
im looking for an online store which i can order the viscaria from.
if u find any then please let me know (it has to be in the uk or shipping to the uk)

Oh... Then good luck. Hope you can find one soon.

Chen-Chen viscaria is the newest batch i presume as the handle is new. I just bought a new viscaria from my local butterfly dealer and the handle is new like that as well o_O

wow, beli brp bro? what do you mean with new handle? Please take a look at my viscaria, is it different with yours?
http://imgur.com/a/WGJrJ

and btw, ChenChen, do you have any idea on what year is your victoria is produced? because my box looks different with yours. Mine is like this :
17862563088_f93b8aa806_b.jpg

Oct 2015
Chen-Chen viscaria is the newest batch i presume as the handle is new. I just bought a new viscaria from my local butterfly dealer and the handle is new like that as well o_O

You are right. Forgot one photo to show you the butterfly new logo badge. Here it is.

DSC_2079.jpg

Oct 2015
wow, beli brp bro? what do you mean with new handle? Please take a look at my viscaria, is it different with yours?
http://imgur.com/a/WGJrJ

and btw, ChenChen, do you have any idea on what year is your victoria is produced? because my box looks different with yours. Mine is like this :
View attachment 8349

Hey your packaging is much nicer than mine. Haha... I guess every market is a bit different. I bought from the main butterfly dealer in China. My serial number starts from P, which means that the blade is made this year. Judge from your photos, Maybe yours is the same.

Hey your packaging is much nicer than mine. Haha... I guess every market is a bit different. I bought from the main butterfly dealer in China. My serial number starts from P, which means that the blade is made this year. Judge from your photos, Maybe yours is the same.

Mine is also P, but I wonder why we have different box, your box seems to be thicker and stronger, my box is really thin and fragile :s