Any pointers on my reverse pendulum

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Just imagine a under 1600 player talking like that to a 2000+ player. Lol They think I'm crazy and bust out laughing.

Talking trash also makes better players play their best game and not take it easy on me because they're so much better.

I love it. Worth having fun even if someone doesn't get it.

Muhamed Ali was my favorite trash talker of all time and look how he was able to make everyone around him have fun and really create a sense of excitement around boxing that has never been the same since.

Sent from Godric'sHollow using the ResurrectionStone

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
You are very welcome! Yh I have most of the DHS custom blades :) the N301 is koto outer while the W997 and W968 are limba. I see you have the ZJK SZLC... Why are you changing? Or are you just EJ'ing ;)

I'm EJ'ing all the way. I'm not nearly good enough to know the minor differences in the blades and the interactions with the rubbers yet. Some things I can tell if the difference is huge. Like a slow blade from a fast blade. I can tell that. But loop properties, as opposed to drive, etc. I have no clue.

I like the ZJK SZLC but I prefer the Innerforce ZLC better away from the table. Felt like I had more control and confidence away from the table with the Innerforce zlc.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
I love it. Worth having fun even if someone doesn't get it.

Muhamed Ali was my favorite trash talker of all time and look how he was able to make everyone around him have fun and really create a sense of excitement around boxing that has never been the same since.

Sent from Godric'sHollow using the ResurrectionStone

That's me Carl. The "greatest of all time"!!!! Lol Somebody better tell them top 10 players that I'm coming for them. I'm the hitting King! I'll beat anybody in practice! Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
To me it seems that you could use your wrist a bit more, espacially the backswing could be a bit bigger so you can accelerate more towards the ball. Ok that with your hand infront of the ball was discussed but i would not say just try to make legal servey. You should try to play with it, in the way that it is hard to tell if its legal or not.( I mean see Apolognia most of his serves are totaly illegal and how often does he get a foul?) If you advance more with the serve try to hit it beside your body and not infront of it, then you even can hide it more with your body

Reactions: Overseer Kevin
This user has no status.
um idk cause I'm not that good myself but you are standing way to tall when serving. Most of the serves just look like side or side top maybe only a bit of backspin on some. As I've said I'm not sure but that's what i think.
For backspin have the bat angle almost vertical, well not too much but just make sure the bat brushes under the ball.

This user has no status.
To me it seems that you could use your wrist a bit more, espacially the backswing could be a bit bigger so you can accelerate more towards the ball. Ok that with your hand infront of the ball was discussed but i would not say just try to make legal servey. You should try to play with it, in the way that it is hard to tell if its legal or not.( I mean see Apolognia most of his serves are totaly illegal and how often does he get a foul?) If you advance more with the serve try to hit it beside your body and not infront of it, then you even can hide it more with your body

Thanks. I don't want the serve to be illegal. But barely legal, I don't have a problem with that. Lol! I'm definitely going to keep experimenting with it. It took me a few months just to make consistent contact with the ball. Now I'm experimenting with different contact points to try and disguise the spin. For example, I'm experimenting with brushing down behind the ball for backspin instead of brushing under the ball. I'm trying to use the fingers a bit more to change the bat angle at contact. I'm just trying all types of things. Unfortunately I'm trickling myself more than I would the receiver. Lol

I've got a lot of time right now so I'm really learning a lot.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Thanks. I don't want the serve to be illegal. But barely legal, I don't have a problem with that. Lol! I'm definitely going to keep experimenting with it. It took me a few months just to make consistent contact with the ball. Now I'm experimenting with different contact points to try and disguise the spin. For example, I'm experimenting with brushing down behind the ball for backspin instead of brushing under the ball. I'm trying to use the fingers a bit more to change the bat angle at contact. I'm just trying all types of things. Unfortunately I'm trickling myself more than I would the receiver. Lol

I've got a lot of time right now so I'm really learning a lot.

Apolonia does serve pretty close to illegal. I saw a couple just now that were totally illegal. His arm and/or shoulder block the bats contact point with the ball. Wow