Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey all,

Here is our recent review with myself and Tom looking at a personal blade designed by the current and 10x Scottish champion Gavin Rumgay. It is called the Rumgay Reactor and has been produced in Japan.

The blade itself comes in it's own packaging with a description on the back of the box explaining the inspiration behind creating this blade. It comprises of 7 layers with soft carbon and Hinoki wood as the outer two ply's and has a nice smooth finish to the blade’s surface. The blade weighs 88 grams.

In the review we test the blade with a combination of rubbers including Tenergy 05, STIGA Airoc and Hurricane 3 to get a good understanding on how this blade performs with a variety of different shots in TT.

We hope you enjoyed this review, let us know what you think by posting below guys. Has anyone on TableTennisDaily tried the Rumgay Reactor yet?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Just like watching your reviews... I should give all my stuffs to you and let you do the reviews. Haha...

Aha glad you like watching the reviews Chen Chen. Me and Tom are reviewing some cool blades and rubbers in the next few months, so keep an eye out for them.

We could definitely review some of your products :)

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Aha glad you like watching the reviews Chen Chen. Me and Tom are reviewing some cool blades and rubbers in the next few months, so keep an eye out for them.

We could definitely review some of your products :)

Yeah, definitely. Looking forward to it.:D

Reactions: Dan