Who do you think will win the Polish Open 2015?

• Ma Long

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcos Freitas

• Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koki Niwa

• Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
The Chinese National Team are really close with the Austrian Team. Every time they arrive at Europe, they might go to WSA to keep their form. The head coach of Austrian team is Qian Qianli who was a Chinese national team member. Fegerl's wife is Li Qiangbing, daughter of famous Chinese National coach Li Xiadong. So I think they know each other quite well. Li Xiadong said in an interview how he gave advice to Fegerl in switching to poly balls.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
just watched part of fegerl's matches against zjk and fzd.
I think he's not a specially gifted.

he just has a combination of
-good anticipation
-being tall (this gives him good reach without having to move much)
-good fh power mostly because of being tall and thin

I don't see him as a threat to the chinese top players.

This user has no status.
I didn't know about this tournament, i just watched 2 games live on TV since the world Championship, Fegerl vs. ZJK, and Liu Shiwen vs. Zhu Yuling, and now while i am posting it i am watching the replay of the final match, just 3rd set as i didn't know about it, i would like to watch the final of Women too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
My opinion from arena today - i felt the atmosohere when people dont know for which player to cheer. In fegerl vs jike everybody thout fegerl in final would be easy match for fzd or xu xin, but he is european.. :D
Second. I was dissapointed xu xin vs fan. Ihave seen much better matches than this it was quite boring. Also ding ning injury also very dissapoited.
Third. Fegerl vs fan was amazing. And mostly not because how they play but the audience!!! It was so cool to shout with other polish people stefan name versus chineese people supporting fan. Just amazing atmosphere.
Sorry for mistakes. Going back to my home country by bus.. :D

This user has no status.
Fan ZD reached the final of World Cup, but how come the other top players didn't reach the finalist in this tour? I didn't know about this tour, and if i knew about it earlier i would vote for Ma Long as usual or FZD, but to see that FZD won it and ZJK with Xu Xin lost their semi finals putting questions about other names such as ML or Ovtch or Jun Mizutani, did they withdraw from this tour? Or didn't they play well or didn't care about this tour?

This user has no status.
Tareq, dima got ankle injury, ma long neck injury. Mizutani.. 3:0 leading and then lost 4:3 to ho kwan kit. Any more questions? :D

Yes, Why they played with DHS balls? this is what i saw in the finals, also why Andro table?

If you wouldn't mind to asnwer, then what was the rules or conditions for those players to be qualified? i didn't see some other players such as Greek Gionis and Korean Joo SH?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Yes, Why they played with DHS balls? this is what i saw in the finals, also why Andro table?

If you wouldn't mind to asnwer, then what was the rules or conditions for those players to be qualified? i didn't see some other players such as Greek Gionis and Korean Joo SH?

Dhs and andro because they are sponsors maybe. Actually in most recent competitions i see using dhs balls.
Everyone can play in tournament. Just pay 150 euros and you will have right to play atleast 2 matches. Gionis got groin injury at world cup i think. Joo sh hard to see him lately, dont know why.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Bh flick seems to be less and less "dominant" these past months (at pro level).

This might be right for the semi-final between ZJK and Fegerl, but i've got to disagree on the second semi-final. FZD scored so many direct points against XX with his down-the-line backhand flip.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
Does anyone have any idea why Xu Xin appeared to be more pressured than previous encounters with FZD? Just from his body gestures and the way he dealt with losing some points, e.g. when he put both of his hands down on the ground twice in the whole match, he appeared to be more tense than before, almost like there is some additional factors putting pressure on him to do well apart the normal playing well in a match.

This user has no status.
What happened to Xu Xin and ZJK? Both are not so great playing this year, i will not talk about last year, but since i started to watch table tennis games this year even some past games but i noticed that Ma Long improved this year and won more big titles and Xu Xin didn't win or even didn't see in most finals, i even don't remember his titles this year until i go and search in goole, same with ZJK, i thought when ML has gone in this tour because of his injury then it will be the chance for Xu Xin or ZJK, but only FZD was in form and won, so are those chinese players most are injured?