Irkutsk TT club

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
This Sunday we held Doubles random draw tournament. Results of such tournaments are quite unpredictable.Today interesting double won, the oldest participant 64 y.o. Leonid Bazarov and the youngest 11 y.o. Alexei Kuznetsov

<b>

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Rayeez, the Goon Squads are hot on your tail for what U said about my friend. :D

Yeah, his un-orthodox style isn't the most pleasant thing to look at and he surprisingly gets back some stuff flat dead spin, and wins points from it. I get you, but the sport needs EVERY player and EVERY possible style in the worst way right now. This is HIS home club and HIS home territory.

Besides, do you REALLY want to be the one who pissed him off and causes him to stop posting these great vids from that part of the world?

Heck, I'll kick the goon squads aside and be the first in FRONT of the line after the one who does that. You are reminding me of that guy complaining in Greg Letts' vid about LP should be illegal and that there is only one kind of "right" skills and athleticism...

In before Next Level sez "But I LOVE putting heavy topspin on the ball..."

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Dmitry, you failed to wear your standard issue Blue and Red uniform jersey FOUR times in that clip. Man, I NEVER EVER saw you in any other uniform before.... and I must have seen 100 vids from you. Point deduction, unless you make a cool looking club design for your new uniforms.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
HAHA, just noticed, I will get a MAJOR point deduction and a visit from the Goon Squad for mis-spelling DMITRIY's name. Can't put the toothpaste back in the tube on the mis-spelling, but I can be ready for the Trans-Siberian Goon Squad.

Good thing I got all that Vodka saved up I didn't drink that Kokain so nicely offered not so long ago...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Hi guys, I'm quite suprised by response to that video. I'm an amateur who took racket in his hand just a few years. The video of my playing is a joke made by request of my friends. I played football and basketball before falling in love with TT. Former injuries doesn't let me move as I wish, but I do my best and enjoy playing. I have no illusions about my level, it was made with self irony and for fun.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Hi guys, I'm quite suprised by response to that video. I'm an amateur who took racket in his hand just a few years. The video of my playing is a joke made by request of my friends. I played football and basketball before falling in love with TT. Former injuries doesn't let me move as I wish, but I do my best and enjoy playing. I have no illusions about my level, it was made with self irony and for fun.

Don't worry, Dima - we've got your back! Someday I hope to stop by at your club (Irkutsk is not THAT far from my hometown, Novosibirsk). :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Don't worry, Dima - we've got your back! Someday I hope to stop by at your club (Irkutsk is not THAT far from my hometown, Novosibirsk). :)

OMG, we have a Siberian goon squad here -- visit my hometown Krasnoyarsk, it is even closer :) We have a few weekly tournaments with very tough guys there.

And here is another epic match "from that part of the World": final of the Siberian zone championships.