Oct 2015
Read 3 reviews
zjk1.jpgzjk.jpgzjk2.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
How can you tell ?

The main thing about the ZJK-SZLC (at the moment at least) is that the fakes have awful handles. The pictures posted are good - you can see the poor quality of the colour banding on the handles. But the real give away is the misaligned diamond shaped lenses. In the real blade, the points of the diamond are exactly half-way inside the gold band in the handle. All the fakes I've seen so far have the lens too high, with the points of the diamond too far up. Awful, obvious, and you'd expect that the fakers will sort this out eventually.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
My dear friend im very sad to say that the blade you have is fake. Shape of the head, serial number, and S shape of the original one is not like that. The color of the handle should not be dark but bright yellow and also the one encircling the near edge of the head should have the same color with the handle.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 3 reviews
I did not buy the blade it was on ebay it has since been took off. I thought it was fake thats why i posted it to make sure and to know what to look for in the future.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Heck, if someone buys such a blade for $25 USD and tells hiz or her friends that he has one of the SUPER bty blade series, then there is a wow factor that cannot be assigned a dollar value. Heck, I can hit with a $16 just nearly about as good as my $120 blade, so why the heck not?

Well, I guess the reason not to buy the counterfeit is that it supports an industry that is about fake products. At least the $16.00 Galaxy 896 is what it is said to be and made by the company that says it is made by.

So if the company said, "just like the ZJK SZLC" and charged much less but had their name on it, like Yinhe's Rosewood, that would also be okay.

Not sure there is really that much money in that counterfeit TT equipment market. But if the same people just made products with their own brand name on them it is a totally different story than these counterfeit products pretending to be something very expensive for a small price.

Sent from Godric'sHollow using the ResurrectionStone

Reactions: Tokieboi
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Carl is right... and too bad goon squads around the world are not mobilized to NUETRALIZE the makers HQs...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We all knew you were clowning around and having fun. But you are right. We now have a valid reason to release the goon squad from Control HQ. Now that we have deprogrammed them and reprogrammed them with a new mission of finding the HQ for the group known as KAOS whose sole purpose is to produce counterfeit products and dupe unsuspecting TT players into buying counterfeit Pro and National products.

I'm glad we thought up our fiendish plan.

Sent from Godric'sHollow using the ResurrectionStone

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D and fais