Cheap Training Balls (Plastic)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I only played with the joola practice p 40+ for a few hits and can't really say anything but our club uses the Butterfly Easy Ball mainly for robot or if no 3 Star Bally are around. (Mainly cause someone forgot the key to the locker).
The balls are pretty round. No 'eggs' in a box of 120, but lookin' quite almost hollow. But they play better than they actually look, but of course they aren't three stars but totally okay for the price. That box of 120 cost less than € 50,-
But on the other hand: when we are doing drills or playing game drills we mostly use our three star balls. Cause we like to follow the unwritten rule:
Practice how you play! ;)

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Aren't the seamed 3*** balls from China cheap enough! Oh, wait, you don't mean cheap! You mean, inexpensive. Not cheap and badly made. :)

Okay, if you didn't already know me, I'm just joking around here.

Sent from the Oracle OfDelphi by the Pythia

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
The problem with those balls, in my opinion is that they play so much different from the real ball you will play in league match. So if you get used to it you will not play any good with legit balls.

Absolutely true. Practice how you play... But since the G40+ has been released, i must say the Easy Ball ain't that bad at all. But we use them mainly for robot and multiball...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Since my post seems to have been ignored, and it is quite possible I am the longest tenured plastic ball user here, let me try again.

I orderd a pack to see how they are. If they are good they are crazy cheap for good training balls compared to most alternatives?