Rakza 9 vs Rakza X

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Hello guys, I have question about these rubbers.Now I play with Rakza 9 and Rakza 7, but i want to replace Rakza 7 and i wonder to buy another Rakza 9 or Rakza X.What is the different between Rakza 9 and Rakza X and what hardness(degrees) are these rubbers?Is Rakza X more spinny and faster from Rakza 9?
Thank you for your time.

This user has no status.
Finally i can contribute with something i know for good. :eek:
Ive been playing with rakza line for 6 months 30+hours per week.

First thing to know is : where Rakza X is going?
I have too a combo with Rakza 9 BH Rakza 7 FH and it works beautifully.
Why you want to change Rakza 7? Is it worn? Too bouncy or high throw? If yes, then sure, go for it!
It has same degrees as Rakza 9 i think but with a much more compact, hard topsheet. It doesnt come to life so easily as Rakza 9, some may find this really bad and much more as FH.
Rakza X best performance for me was on 5ply springy blades with high dwell, to have that inital kick that it lacks. I much prefered it as BH due its deadness shortgame and viciousness when looping or 3rd ball opening.
Its play characteristics is more comparable to Rakza 7. A hard, spin based mid distance looping rubber. Minus bouncyness and a bit lower throw.
If you are cpen, then just go for Rakza 9, the best i played so far with that setup.
If shakehand and will replace BH, rakza X. Or if you go ham every forehand shot and have a nice footwork, rakza x too, though rakza 9/7 plays easier in that manner.

Hope i helped you. Feel free to ask more.

Thoughful,
Raul Pacheco.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
I like rakza 7.I played with this rubber a lot.Now i want more power from both side.I played with Rakza 9 on FH and have more power from Rakza 7.I tried Rakza 9 on BH and also liked.I don't now exactly what combination to do?I love Yasaka rubbers so i turned to this mark.My blade is Andro Treiber K.I also tried Andro Rasant Grip but don't liked, because i thought it would be more harder from Rakza 7 and more powerfull, but it doesn't.Thanks for the help.

This user has no status.
wow, i saw here the Treiber K and it is a beautiful blade :eek:

Well, im more spin oriented player, vicious 3rd/4th ball loop mainly.
If you more of a rally topspinner and are comfortable with Rakza 9 throw, go for it!
Rakza X is an entire diferent beast, there those who love (me included) and those who hates it.
Of the entire serie, Rakza 9 is the more linear, not bouncy, good short, close, mid and long range game. And sure the koto outer will help you with that extra kick :eek:

Ive been trying Nittaku, Xiom, Bty rubbers but i always come back to Yasaka. So im settled : Nittaku blades, yasaka rubbers. Just go for what you are most comfortable with. Due its hardness and grip, Rakza 9 does perform really well with polyball. :)

Thoughtful,
Raul Pacheco.

This user has no status.
Speed: Rakza 9 >> Rakza X
Spin/Grip: Rakza 9 << Rakza X (the X is bit bettr than Rakza 7)
Control: Rakza 9 < Rakza X
Throw: Rakza 9 ~= Rakza X
Bounciness: Rakza 9 > Rakza X
Short Game: Rakza 9 < Rakza X
Close to table: Rakza 9 < Rakza X
Mid distance: Rakza 9 ~= Rakza X
Far distance: Rakza 9 >> Rakza X
Serve: Rakza 9 << Rakza X
Receive: Rakza 9 < Rakza X
Block: Rakza 9 >> Rakza X ( the X is a bit unpredictable in this department)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Thanks a lot .Really helped me.I decided to buy Rakza X on FH and play with Rakza 9 on BH, because i am also spin oriented player.Have you tried new Rakza rubber Rising Dragon?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Rakza 7 and 9 have the same sponge hardness but 7 tosheet has "T05 pip geometry" (short and compact) and 9 have "T64 pip geometry" (long and more distant)

Rakza X has a litle harder sponge compared to 7 and 9. Topsheet is more grippy (100% natural rubber).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Finally i can contribute with something i know for good. :eek:
Ive been playing with rakza line for 6 months 30+hours per week.

First thing to know is : where Rakza X is going?
I have too a combo with Rakza 9 BH Rakza 7 FH and it works beautifully.
Why you want to change Rakza 7? Is it worn? Too bouncy or high throw? If yes, then sure, go for it!
It has same degrees as Rakza 9 i think but with a much more compact, hard topsheet. It doesnt come to life so easily as Rakza 9, some may find this really bad and much more as FH.
Rakza X best performance for me was on 5ply springy blades with high dwell, to have that inital kick that it lacks. I much prefered it as BH due its deadness shortgame and viciousness when looping or 3rd ball opening.
Its play characteristics is more comparable to Rakza 7. A hard, spin based mid distance looping rubber. Minus bouncyness and a bit lower throw.
If you are cpen, then just go for Rakza 9, the best i played so far with that setup.
If shakehand and will replace BH, rakza X. Or if you go ham every forehand shot and have a nice footwork, rakza x too, though rakza 9/7 plays easier in that manner.

Hope i helped you. Feel free to ask more.

Thoughful,
Raul Pacheco.
Hi,
what do u recommend for rpb BH rakza 7 or 9?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk