Viscaria old tag

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jun 2015
Hi guys.

Anyone interested in buying an old tag viscaria flare ?

98grams. Very good condition. 120EURO. $_57 (1).jpg$_57.jpg

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi this blade has sold.
Hi who is the lucky buyer? I would like the buyer to come forward before the money transaction finds place. The reason is that we have received info about the pictures are coming from somewhere else.

I need clarification on this issue!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi gemaxed, I have just spoke to the buyer who bought your blade. It has not arrived yet, I believe you did not have the blade in the first place. Is this correct?

USERS: Please do not buy anything from gemaxed until I can confirm the verification of this seller.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I paid the money for this blade without thinking at all and the blade never turned up. So everyone should be careful with this one. And the other username is Nikki Grommit. Stupid me, haha...

Hey Chen Chen, that´s really sad to hear/read. I really hope for you that you´ll either receive the blade, or get your money back.
But this is the reason, why guys like carl and giang are asking so many questions to new forum members, who try to sell something in their first posts.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Darn it. The goon squad was a step behind. Let's hope the blade arrives. Then we will need to find out if it is real or not.

I would rather look like a jerk and have someone call me paranoid because I talk about the goon squad and prevent someone from getting scammed than have the person get scammed.

Thanks to Giang and Baal for all they do on both sites to try and keep people from getting scammed.

Better safe than sorry.

Say, is that Tony the Chin and Nicky No Nose over there? Gotta Go!

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi gemaxed, I have just spoke to the buyer who bought your blade. It has not arrived yet, I believe you did not have the blade in the first place. Is this correct?

USERS: Please do not buy anything from gemaxed until I can confirm the verification of this seller.
I have seen enough! I suggest blocking the ppl involved in this scam.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I paid the money for this blade without thinking at all and the blade never turned up. So everyone should be careful with this one. And the other username is Nikki Grommit. Stupid me, haha...
I am so sorry to hear about your sad situation. How did your transfer the money via PayPal? If you used the goods option you can file a complaint and try to get your money refunded.

Oct 2015
Thank you guys! Don't worry about me. Glad the we found out! For myself, just gotta pay for the lessons. Probably can't get money back, I stupidly transferred the money as a friend or family to him without any thinking. My fault... After all it is not that much money I lost and I won't expect that I will receive anything from him.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
It is unreasonable for a seller to expect a buyer to use the Paypal as a gift option. You are giving away any protection you may have.

There is a long thread on this here: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67818&title=paypal-as-gift

There is probably no reason to recapitulate it here, but I suggest that buyers read it. There are comments from very knowledgeable people.

Last edited: