Viscaria old tag

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It is good to have the teamwork of Giang and Baal working to keep MyTT and TTDaily safe from scammers....or, as safe as possible!

And, Chen Chen, it is not good that you got scammed even if it is not a lot of money to you.

I hope you do receive something in the mail and it does get sorted.

When you paid, did you get a tracking number for the package? Have you tried to contact gemaxed or whoever he/she may be? Any response? Or was this a one off hit and run drive by that our scammer was trying to perpetrate?

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Sounds like Gemax is McBusted.

Busted11.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Really sorry to hear that Chen just a shame that people would take advantage. May I ask how much money you lost?
Hope you can get them back again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2015
It is good to have the teamwork of Giang and Baal working to keep MyTT and TTDaily safe from scammers....or, as safe as possible!

And, Chen Chen, it is not good that you got scammed even if it is not a lot of money to you.

I hope you do receive something in the mail and it does get sorted.

When you paid, did you get a tracking number for the package? Have you tried to contact gemaxed or whoever he/she may be? Any response? Or was this a one off hit and run drive by that our scammer was trying to perpetrate?

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Thanks Carl. It is my own fault and I am glad that I can help the team to sort it off quickly. Thanks TTD team for doing all the work.

Basically, I paid the money last Wednesday, he was saying that he would post the items by Thursday. Since then, he sort of disappeared and never replied any message I sent to him. I don't think that I will get anything this time.

Sorry to everyone for making the trouble.

Oct 2015
Really sorry to hear that Chen just a shame that people would take advantage. May I ask how much money you lost?
Hope you can get them back again.

Thanks Hanamichi_Jon. Don't worry. I paid 85 pounds for this one, which he doesn't have.

Actually, I found the person originally who sold this blade on ebay. He told me that he sold this blade a long time ago. The selling price was 400 pounds.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Yes I posted the pics for that. I bought few stuff from him as well he's a good seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk