Who do you think will win the Swedish Open 2015?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Fang Bo

• Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yan An

• Koki Niwa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Ahhhh.....Nostalgia....Sometimes I miss having unknown_pozer around to be irrational, bait people, try and start arguments, and call everyone RoboNazties and just be a general trouble maker talking about the 1998 Aspect Ratio Ban and whining about how, if it wasn't for that Ban that Joo See Hyuk would have won umpteen World Championships and Olympic Golds.

Oh, yeah, I forgot, he was actually pretty annoying. Hahaha.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Yeah... then not stop randomly blame Larry Hodges for the end of the world (undeservedly) while calling him leader of a mega-church-something-or-another... the LULZ. But he was for sayin' that... and has over alost a dozen forums the last decade +.

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think he's even more annoying than the peanut guy although they have different playing styles

Definitely. I mean, all I could say about him was, wow!!! I've never seen someone quite so off his rocker. He obviously is mentally disturbed and confrontational. Mr peanut is, well, a peanut compared to the unknown_psychotic. Even if there were a bunch of things in there that he had a point about, nothing good comes from abusing and alienating everybody around you including the people who know what you are talking about and agree with you. Hahaha.

Reactions: Suga D and TTFrenzy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Bastad, Sweden 13-19 July 2015. $250,000 - WTA International. Red Clay. MAIN DRAW SINGLES. 1. WILLIAMS, Serena.

???

eb723b803c88dbaefb3d410d53fe1fc1-d2zay27.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
It seems forum-specific spamming robots still can't pick up the oh-so-subtle difference between tennis and table tennis. Current computing power also seems a bit wanting since this robot refers to a tournament played almost 5 months ago. It's a tad late, IMHO. That said, on the upside it did get Swedish Open right. Kind of.

All in all, I'd say the development of artificial intelligence is severely lagging behind the general public's expectations, but I do agree that playing table tennis on red clay is indeed a novel and ground-breaking suggestion (albeit somewhat nutty.)

Time to take Jeffrey back to the drawing board, methinks :rolleyes:

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

It seems forum-specific spamming robots still can't pick up the oh-so-subtle difference between tennis and table tennis. Current computing power also seems a bit wanting since this robot refers to a tournament played almost 5 months ago. It's a tad late, IMHO. That said, on the upside it did get Swedish Open right. Kind of.

All in all, I'd say the development of artificial intelligence is severely lagging behind the general public's expectations, but I do agree that playing table tennis on red clay is indeed a novel and ground-breaking suggestion (albeit somewhat nutty.)

Time to take Jeffrey back to the drawing board, methinks :rolleyes:

I think those two comments say it all!!!! LOL