Soft new rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Hello!

I've been playing with xiom vega elite for some time now and it's time to change. Therefore, I was thinking of trying something new. I was hoping for some advice from people who know the equipment.

Whar I am looking for is a soft rubber but not quite as soft as vega elite. Something with a bit more speed to it! I want to really feel comfortable when lifting a ball with backspin, or initiating the first attack. So spin is more important than speed. I also really like the sound the tensor rubbers make.

Do you have any suggestions? I've been looking around for reviews but I couldn't find anything that sounded really good.

I really appreciate some help in this matter.

Cheers.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Xiom vega Europe,
Tenergy Fx range
Andro Rasant Beat
Tibhar evolution FXP
Joola Maxxx 400
Yasaka Rakza X Soft

This list is good. I would put Tibhar Evolution FX-P right at the top and I would also add Xiom Omega V Europe. Omega V and FX-P are both really good and very spinny.

Reactions: Nilsragnar
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thanks for the help! Think I'll go for the Omega IV europe on the backhand, and maybe something a bit harder like vega pro on forehand. I like the Xiom rubbers, the price is always great!

Not Omega IV. Omega V is much better in several ways than IV.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Reactions: Nilsragnar
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
i`m playing omega v euro and rasant beat ... omega v euro is better then rasant beat in overall but opening ups and taking up slow short underspin is harder then with rasant beat ...but i heard that omega v pro is much better in this aspect.
but in the aspect you are searching is the rasant grip the absolute winner .. .... it can pick any ball from backspin and has the best sound of all.

Last edited:
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I think mx-p is better than jp-01 Turbo, so in that sense I'd say FX-P, but I've tried and think jp-03 is the greatest soft rubber ammong the once I've tried.
Though all the rubbers mentioned would probably do the job, as long as you have the technuiqe.

Last edited: