says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey Everyone!

The Swedish Open 2015 has commenced! We can use this discussion as a means to display all the videos from youtube and other media sources from the 2015 Swedish Open!

Enjoy!

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Hate it when these things are used as an excuse. He got spanked - and should just stop whining. Didn't like the way he was behaving on court either - sore loser - or otherwise maybe thinking he is so good that he should not be losing to the likes of Kallberg - which makes him even more of a **** head.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
He won and that was great to see, but is his service really legal? It feels like if he played someone who was left handed and stood in the "normal" position = at the backhand side. It would be very very difficult to see the ball at the point of contact?

Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
I suppose Lundquist was serving illegally to ZJK too then?) at least, ZJK shook Lundquists hand and was gracious in defeat. Shows him to be a great player and man. Tbh, I think that after Fegerl took out ZJK (and Fan Zhendong was there for the taking) the chinese have lost their 'aura' - players realise these guys are beatable. TT is a mental/psychological game just as any sport really - and once opponents really start to believe they can win - they situation changes.

Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
I simply observed what Yan An did and posted it. That doesn't mean Yan An gave an excuse nor does that mean Kallberg really cheated. It was a pretty tight match and players feeling emotional at the end of it is natural. No need to call him any names or drag in other matches/players.

I called him a **** head because that is exactly what he is, in my opinion, based on (his) clearly visible and evident behaviour. I will decide on the 'need' or lack thereof myself.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Strangeloop, long time dude.

You spanking it over there?

I think the Chinese team members all had a huge party the night before and had a tough time hanging the next day... but I bet that party waz one for the records and LULZ.

:-D ZJK must have lead the party I guess :)

Doing good mate.. not much tt these days as I got injured again.