Win a signed STIGA Carbonado 145 blade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I think Der_Echte will win the Swedish Meatball Eating Contest. Hands down!

Oh, it was something else?

I say, Der_Echte will still win. We may even have some more people trying to jump off the bridge to escape the goon squad in this here contest.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

I got a secret way to make my opponents default. Problem is, once I do it, it is real potent, then just about everyone in the venue defaults and I am not trying to nuke everyone, just an opponent. If I let it loose, the players AND the fans will be looking to jump off the Brooklyn bridge for the cleansing effects of the Hudson.

What is it?

Think, what goes in... eventually must come out.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I got a secret way to make my opponents default. Problem is, once I do it, it is real potent, then just about everyone in the venue defaults and I am not trying to nuke everyone, just an opponent. If I let it loose, the players AND the fans will be looking to jump off the Brooklyn bridge for the cleansing effects of the Hudson.

What is it?

Think, what goes in... eventually must come out.

So the secret to winning the Swedish Open will have to do with Swedish meatballs and jumping off the bridge.

Hopefully we will get the goon squad too.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I think Der_Echte will win the Swedish Meatball Eating Contest. Hands down!

Oh, it was something else?

I say, Der_Echte will still win. We may even have some more people trying to jump off the bridge to escape the goon squad in this here contest.

So the secret to winning the Swedish Open will have to do with Swedish meatballs and jumping off the bridge.

Hopefully we will get the goon squad too.

Carl hasn't exactly TOUCHED it, Why the "F" would he wanna anywayz?) but his method of thinking is exactly on the right track.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Problem is CARL has never met a certain infamous TT forum figure who was 100X wilder than Der_Echte, but has mellowed out the last couple years. Getting banned from 3+ forums might sober someone up...

For real, Carl, register on MyTT and PM Speedplay... that is the only remaining forum left to him... unless he discovers this one and then it is game over dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.