Win a signed STIGA Carbonado 145 blade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Win a signed STIGA Carbonado 145 Blade by Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Zhu Yuling and Chen Meng!

Hey everyone! TableTennisDaily have teamed up with STIGA for this awesome prize give away.

Be sure to like STIGA on their facebook page here.

The Prize Giveaway: A signed STIGA Carbonado 145 blade signed by Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Zhu Yuling and Chen Meng!

carbondo145blade.jpg

How to win:

Simply write below who you think will win the upcoming Swedish Open. The prize draw closes on Friday 13th November 2015 - 23:59pm GMT!

The seed list for the Swedish Open can be found here.

Post your answer in the topic below

Example:

I think Fang Bo will win the Swedish Open 2015

Rules of competition

- You must be a fully registered member at TableTennisDaily with a minimum of 15 quality posts to be considered in the prize draw! Good Luck! Not registered to TableTennisDaily? Register in a few seconds here.
- You must also have posted 3 high quality reviews of your current blade, rubber and plastic ball you are using in the new Equipment Review Centre here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/

Deadline:
Deadline for entries is November 13th 2015 23:59 pm GMT

Note.
- Entrants can only enter once and where multiple entries are made, only the first will be accepted.
- Any posts that show they have been edited after the competition has been commenced will not be accepted into the prize draw.
- 1 winner will be taken from the draw.

TableTennisDaily staff and team

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think Der_Echte will win the Swedish Meatball Eating Contest. Hands down!

Oh, it was something else?

I say, Der_Echte will still win. We may even have some more people trying to jump off the bridge to escape the goon squad in this here contest.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Reactions: Suga D
Status
Not open for further replies.