Nexy Akrasia

This user has no status.
I think your game is pretty good, only thing I see as far as improvement is your stance. You start low which is great and then you stand straight which throws off your balance. It's best to stay low. You sold me on the blade, I like it. I'm going to eventually obtain one, once my rubber on current blade runs it's course.

Haha thankyou sir, noted.

This user has no status.
Na Raja, it isn't that the room space is bad, it is just that the direct light is too strong, it also reflects off everything and the side light is also hurting. Floor and table and side are confusing the light. You almost have to have on white light filter to see in there worth a lick.

I get it, you deal with what you got if it is all you got and like it, what else is there to do if you cannot make a better condition?

Yes sir so everytime we setup the table
we have to put it in the center of the lobby.
There are no other playing areas available
that is why I am eager to go to school everyday haha!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Last night, I broke out the Nexy Hannibal (an OFF+ carbon blade with Hinoke outers) that had Karis M on FH and an ancient sheet of MX-P on BH...

Amazingly, I can play a real good touch game with this OFF++ rocket setup. My opening heavy slow topspins require a little more precise touch, but it is there. The finishing shots are knockout shots. Hinoke helps this blade.

So, it is possible to play shots that require touch with what would seem to be an overwhelmingly fast setup.

I have tried the Akrasia and determined that the ball comes off the bat too quickly for me to make the kind of spin I want on my opening shots. Of course, I could adjust and just hit more forward when ball is net height, and hit more solid contact, but I really hate playing every attacking shot that way. I could also adjust by using a little less power and a looser grip, but I woudn't be able to get the same level of spin I want on the softer openers, so I hate on that adjustment too.

There are only two blades from Nexy or Nexy designed Tibhar I have tried that were too quick rebound for me. I can pick up any Nexy designed blade (with the exception of those two) and play my normal game to a reasonably close enough standard if I put on familiar rubbers. So, I would rather use all the other Nexy blades for my style of game.

Still, there are many player who like to play flat shots or mostly attacking shots that are drives, powerdrives, or medium spin fastloops, or smashes. A very fast blade like Akrasia is still appropriate for that kind of attacking style, so there is a place for it.

Reactions: BeGo