FS DHS Custom Made N301 Blade

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
One of my collections - DHS custom made blade N301. Compare to W968, DHS only changed the top surface material from limba to koto, which will help you to increase the speed and power, but still with good control. And also N301 is designed for the new 40+ plastic balls. Weight : 94g.

There is a long splinter of wood was pulled off:(, as you can see from the photos. but it won't have an effect on your games. Except that the blade is in great condition.

150 pounds without postage and price is negotiable. Thanks.

DSC_2123.jpgDSC_2124.jpgDSC_2125.jpgDSC_2126.jpgDSC_2127.jpg

Oct 2015
Sorry if I am the reality check, jerk, but, 150£ = $230.00 USD.

For a used blade that is clearly damaged that is a lot of loot.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

I paid 240 pounds for it, don't mind to tell you that. Just want to get some money back and will see if someone is interested.:)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I paid 240 pounds for it, don't mind to tell you that. Just want to get some money back and will see if someone is interested.:)

Okay. Sounds fair. Seeing if anyone is interested and being honest about the condition and the original price is fair.

Oct 2015
Okay. Sounds fair. Seeing if anyone is interested and being honest about the condition and the original price is fair.

Thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
One of my collections - DHS custom made blade N301. Compare to W968, DHS only changed the top surface material from limba to koto, which will help you to increase the speed and power, but still with good control. And also N301 is designed for the new 40+ plastic balls. Weight : 94g.

There is a long splinter of wood was pulled off:(, as you can see from the photos. but it won't have an effect on your games. Except that the blade is in great condition.

150 pounds without postage and price is negotiable. Thanks.

View attachment 8531View attachment 8532View attachment 8533View attachment 8534View attachment 8535
I'm interested. How much dimensions of blade?