TableTennisDaily Podcast #2 - Patrick Franziska

Hey everyone,

Here is the second episode of the new TableTennisDaily podcast. In this episode we are joined by German National team player and world ranked 42 Patrick Franziska. Patrick is now playing for German Bundesliga side Borussia Düsseldorf the current German Champions. In this episode we cover everything from training methods to what Patrick likes to do in his spare time as well as what it is like playing alongside Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov in the German National Team. We really enjoyed recording this episode and hope you will enjoy listening.

We would like to thank Patrick for giving us the time out of his busy schedule to talk to us. Hope you guys enjoy and be sure to like and share this episode and subscribe on YouTube and iTunes. We would also love to hear your feedback on what you enjoyed about this episode and any ideas you might have for episodes in the future.

Enjoy the show.

<iframe style="border: none" src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/3960381/height/360/width/640/theme/standard/direction/no/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/" height="360" width="640" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" oallowfullscreen="" msallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Be sure to follow Patrick Franziska on Facebook for all his updates.

If you would like to save or listen to the podcast on itunes, search TableTennisDaily in the itunes store.

Thanks for listening!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Unbelievable podcast! One comment: next time you interview a player like Franziska, ask him about how is it like to be that tall and play table tennis, many people think that it is a challenge.

Glad you liked it! :) On our next podcasts we are going to collect users questions by making a post about the upcoming podcast. Hopefully this will help cover all questions :) Good question indeed Ilia!

This user has no status.
I like the podcast, it gives in-depth about the professionals, their history and somethings about their personal life. You get to know a little about these players. Other sports have this, but table tennis I think lacked behind in this area and now it's finally starting to catch up. So it's great to hear a podcast like this one :)

Reactions: Suga D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Awesome podcast Dan. Franziska comes over as a really nice chap.

Thanks Jedi! Yes he sure does, really nice person!

I like the podcast, it gives in-depth about the professionals, their history and somethings about their personal life. You get to know a little about these players. Other sports have this, but table tennis I think lacked behind in this area and now it's finally starting to catch up. So it's great to hear a podcast like this one :)

Hey Mike, thanks for the kind comment, glad you like the podcast. Stay tuned for tomorrows podcast with Liam Pitchford :)

Very interesting. awesome to listen.
One note. Don't so often use that "Amazing" word :)

Hey Fan, haha yes ill try to stop this :D

Great podcast. Really enjoying it. Good questions for the pros aswell. Maybe in the future you could coaches as well as players on the show. Or is it possible to have more than 1 pro on so they can ask each other questions.

Keep up the good work Daniel and Jeffers!!!

Thanks lgreggs, definitely will do podcasts with coaches aswell, that will be really cool. Having two pros on at the same time, that could definitely be doable will see what we can do :)

Reactions: violoniste18
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Could somebody write me what he was saying about that pros are getting better rubbers?
I didn't hear that part well and now I can't find it :D

He said, that he doesn't believe that, and once had to use rubbers from a store cause he ran out of them...
Which is quite interesting, because i thought something else...

Reactions: fanTT