This user has no status.
Updated the stock 25/2. Mostly sold Airoc, Calibra and Power LT but also a few Carbonado blades (both from my stock and from the extern stock) Have got good feedback mostly regarding the good prices but also for being service minded:)

Saw Eslöv AI meet TT Fakel Gazprom Orenburg live in CL, awsome match. Been some nice table tennis in both Chinese Super League and on the Pro Tour but also from the German league etc. Been some great results from the Swedes like Matilda Ekholm and 2 x Karlssons but also some good results from Anton Källberg which have been very satisfying for me as a swede:D

Reactions: AgavE
This user has no status.
hi. i just bought some mantra from estonia, tabletennis11, can you also get mantra? i liked them very much and want to buy some more. i see on your list that there are no mantra but maybe you will get it in?

Hi Flash Gordon!

I have tried them a few punches too and I kinda liked them. Haven't been able to restock for a while now, so sorry to say but no:( I have also sent you an pm.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
hi. what is your exact stock, what products. any news products coming in from stiga and butterfly?

Updated the post 2/7. Mostly sold different Airocs, different Calibras and some Power LT.

Still having a SUMMER SALE on my stock:cool: 20% discount on orders above 100€:D(OBS! No discount on Butterfly).

For new customers check ouy my feedback links!

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/itrader_main.php

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=73331&title=feedback-inkognito

Been some good months with table tennis from the World Championships, a few Pro Tours and T2APAC:)

Reactions: Inkognito
This user has no status.
hi. what is your exact stock, what products. any news products coming in from stiga and butterfly?

Hi Flash Gordon!

I have this post and my first page in this post show my available stock. Unfortunate my stock is pretty hollow due to no restocks for some time. Newest equipment that was added must be the Carbonado 45 blades. I will probably not get any new stuff, but if you are searching for something in particular I can always check with some contacts.

Cheers

This user has no status.
Updated the 10/19. Sold a couple of blades and a lot of Calibra and Airoc rubbers this summer, many people used the summer deal:) Only got 2 Carbonado 45 blades left (1 straight Classic and 1 Flared Legend).

I've still got 100% positive feedback after my deals both here on TTD and on MYTT:D

Was a summer with some really nice table tennis and looking forward to following ETTC:cool:

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
How I can send him PM I can not find the option. Plz help

I just sent you a private message (PM). If you can figure out how to read it, you should be able to figure out how to write to Incognito. Good luck.

Reactions: Inkognito