Who do you think will win the 2015 World Tour Grand Finals?

• Ma Long

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcos Freitas

• Chuang Chih Yuan

• Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
Does anyone know what Dima was saying at the end of the game?

Taken from ittf.com:

Court Surrounds
The verdict went to Dimitrij Ovtcharov who did express some concerns about the court surrounds.

“There is an element of luck, the bounce of the ball is not always predictable”, explained Dimitrij Ovtcharov. “When the ball hits the LED surrounds it sometimes get scratched orr has blue marks, the ball hits one of those marks on the table, it can bounce higher.”

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Taken from ittf.com:

Court Surrounds
The verdict went to Dimitrij Ovtcharov who did express some concerns about the court surrounds.

“There is an element of luck, the bounce of the ball is not always predictable”, explained Dimitrij Ovtcharov. “When the ball hits the LED surrounds it sometimes get scratched orr has blue marks, the ball hits one of those marks on the table, it can bounce higher.”
Yes I read it also, but it seemed he said something to Mizutani direction. Like always Dima has something to complain.

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Great encounter taking place! NOW LIVE: Fan Zhendong vs Chuang Chih Yuan! Quarter Finals!

Live streaming here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/ittfstream.php?do=ittf

12321485_10153443495034332_1178089058513246050_n.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Eventually ITTV is back. Watching men's doubles finals: Apolonia just doesn't bother to remove his free hand out of the way at all. His serve is one of the most blatantly illegal among the ones I've seen. While other people seem to be creative, using their body or even the head, Apolonia just doesn't bother. Maybe home court helps them to get away with that.

Administrator
Oct 2010
Quarter Final Results

Ma Long 4-0 Dimitrij Ovtcharov
Zhang Jike 4-1 Yuya Oshima
Fan Zhendong 4-0 Chuang Chih Yuan
Xu Xin 4-2 Vladimir Samsonov

Semi Final Schedule

Ma Long vs Zhang Jike
Xu Xin vs Fan Zhendong

Who do you think will go through to the final?

CWD_YqlWcAELSV_.jpg:large

Reactions: Giangt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Quarter Final Results

Ma Long 4-0 Dimitrij Ovtcharov
Zhang Jike 4-1 Yuya Oshima
Fan Zhendong 4-0 Chuang Chih Yuan
Xu Xin 4-2 Vladimir Samsonov

Semi Final Schedule

Ma Long vs Zhang Jike
Xu Xin vs Fan Zhendong

Who do you think will go through to the final?

CWD_YqlWcAELSV_.jpg:large
wow look at the dude xx has back then. He would scare a bear of if it saw him :) I think ML is the one who is in the best shape, but anything can happen when it is the best 4 Chinese in the semi's. As I said earlier it would be good to see ZJK to his old self :)

This user has no status.
Hey Croneone, it's the DHS one, just read it in the prospectus here:http://ittf.com//WorldTours/2015/24_...ctus_FINAL.pdf

Cool thanks. I was just watching the Samsonov/Xin match and around 19:20 the announcer notices that there's been a few shots where the ball doesn't seem to grip.

Also at 53:25 he mentions that the ball skids almost as if it's wet. Vladi's shot at 53:00 certainly looks skiddy.

I have a solution - Nittaku Premium 40+ :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Samsonov is my new favourite player now! He plays the angles and work the spin to he's favour in a way that put Xu Xin to shame. He rly deserved to win but even such a great game could not break the younger Xu Xin that was all over the court chasing the ball.

This user has no status.
So it is logical to have the 4 top Chinese player in semi final? It is really hard to see non chinese players in the big titles, World Championship, World Cup, even this Grand Finals, what is left then? I hope one day i don't see European Champion or African Champion is chinese too, lol