TTBrothers_ channel

This user has no status.
Hey guys!

You saw my videos on youtube with review of rubbers and highlights.
Plese tell me what do you like and what not realy like in my videos)
It's very importan for me to make my reviews better for you.

Also I want that you tell me what kind of rubbers or rallies compilation you want that I make

You can write here or on youtube below videos
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
I really appreciate these reminders that defensive styles do deserve a place in the spotlights, especially given the current dominance and prevalence of offensive ones. Sugoi!

yoass, thanks)I'm defender and my goal is to inform people that defence is awesome style wich make table tennis very spectacular.

Tell me, plaese, about whom the next best rallies compilation you want to see?

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
yoass, thanks)I'm defender and my goal is to inform people that defence is awesome style wich make table tennis very spectacular.

Tell me, plaese, about whom the next best rallies compilation you want to see?

Well… a girl can dream, as they say. I'd love to see a montage showing the evolution of the defensive style in "modern" (post-fifties). I find very little material, there; yet, at some point the defensive style was much more widely used. And at some point special rubbers got developed and defensive players flocked to it - John Hilton's use of anti, before that (seventies, I guess) long pimples.

The path that lead to Joo Saehyuk, Chen Weixing, Yuto Muramatsu, Kim Song I (should I include Samsonov? Ouaiche?) is a long and (to me) interesting one. Not a defender myself, I do love to play them. A lot; and I think that style has its own beauty. Yet the great defenders of the past seem to be mostly forgotten. So I'd like to see more of them.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Well… a girl can dream, as they say. I'd love to see a montage showing the evolution of the defensive style in "modern" (post-fifties). I find very little material, there; yet, at some point the defensive style was much more widely used. And at some point special rubbers got developed and defensive players flocked to it - John Hilton's use of anti, before that (seventies, I guess) long pimples.

The path that lead to Joo Saehyuk, Chen Weixing, Yuto Muramatsu, Kim Song I (should I include Samsonov? Ouaiche?) is a long and (to me) interesting one. Not a defender myself, I do love to play them. A lot; and I think that style has its own beauty. Yet the great defenders of the past seem to be mostly forgotten. So I'd like to see more of them.

Thanks) This information is very helpfull for me. It tells me what I need to do.

So ok, I think first I'll make road to glory of Joo Saehyuk, and then history of defence style