Backhand Rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Hello everyone. :)
I am debating backhand rubbers, I am doing a paddle palace combo special,
so if its not in here, dont suggest it. please and thank you
http://www.paddlepalace.com/combospecials.asp?number=XSDEOF
(just click next and look through the rubbers)

I am choosing the Donic Epox Offensiv blade, and i am having Genius on the forehand, a few of my thoughts are Genius Soft, Rakza 7 Soft. and not really sure what else, make some suggestions, i want to be able to get a good lift, something soft-er

thanks, and special shout out to Carl, you've been a great help

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Don't forget one thing..
Technique over equipment..

Today I perfected my forehand and backhand loop via natural wrist snap and bat angle correction and I found that looping is way easier even with my current setup which I have problems looping before..
If you have a great technique already, then you can buy advanced rubber..
But if your techniques still have flaws but you want to force yourself to have a good technique using advanced rubber right away, it will work to, but with some trade-offs.
Either way will work. Do you have a video uploaded to youtube that you can show here, by watching your playing style its easier for us to reccomend a backhand rubber for you.

Good luck and God Bless your training and rubber experimenting..

Yosua

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Saying you have a topspin game doesn't help us very much. Being offensive with a block is different than being offensive with a loop, smash, counter, or even a drive. If you want a great backhand rubber with control that's cheap try Focus II Snipe. It's cheap, soft, and has great control, but still provides some good spin play. If you want something more advanced I'd suggest the Tenergy 05 or 64 with your combo, but it all depends on how much you'd like to spend and what your technique is like.

This is actually a better question to ask a coach otherwise it's kind of just whatever you can afford.

This user has no status.
Hi everyone. The first backhand rubber that I used was a Donic SuperSonic S40. This rubber was really awesome for my backhand it was really easy to start an attack over the table with a banana flick or Zhang Jike flick or whatever you wanna call it. Anyways I decided to try different rubbers.
This rubber was supposed to be used with speed glue but I just glued it once to my paddle and that was it... I never super primed it or anything like that and I felt that it was good quality not like the few reviews that i was able to find about this rubber... Maybe that made a difference that I never reglued it...
something else I have a good backhand and this rubber made my life easier.... I am thinking on going back to this rubber or try Tenergy 05 but with this that Tenergy prices keep going up I think that going back to Donic S40 is a good idea

Last edited: