Help to suggention of others rubbers???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I play with donic baum sawtec off wood.
On fh Tenergy 05 1,9. Bh Andro hexer 1,9.
I have played with these rubberd almost a ½ year now. When its time to change them, i wont play with tenergy anymore, because of the price.
And mayby try some different rubber on Bh. hexer is okay for me, but i dont see any others players using it on bh. So What suggestion do you have??
And i would like to have a rubber just like my tenergy 05 on FH, but not so expensive like Tenergy.
Im a looper and like to get the ball round the table different places with my fh, and like to open loop from my backhand and also block pushing from bh.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I like the speed and spin i tenergy 05 when im brushing the ball right. But dont like the price

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I m looking for at fh rubber with excelent spin when looping and good speed like Tenergy 05 but looking for a 2,0 or max rubber like my tenergy 05 1,9 rubber

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I would personally sugest Tibhar Evolution MX-P for fh. I don't think there is any other rubber closer to T05 in overall specs and it's a nice drop in price.
You could consider MX-S if you want a less bouncy (then also less speed), more spinny on full arm strokes rubber. But could feel unusual after using T05, just a heads up incase you consider.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Let us call the gang Carl, William and others..
Any suggestions guys T05 alt not so expensive.
There are so many options just wait for them to get online, u may also visit our equipment reviews section here.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You wont hear ME suggesting a 1.9 sponge... ever... for an offensive rubber.

I settled on Aurus as my Tenergy replacement after it got expensive. Nexy Korea just got a modern rubber registered with ITTF, so I gotta get my pawz on a sheet before it hits market.

Reactions: Rajah*
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah, as a general statement, I would recommend that, if you are wanting to learn how to get massive topspin and keep on improving your looping skills, then you should be using Max or at least 2.0.

But let me ask you something--this is because you are still thinking of getting 1.9 for your backhand.

Are you trying to learn to loop with the backhand? Or do you primarily block, drive, counter-hit or do defensive shots with your backhand.

If you are trying to loop, go for Max or 2.0. If you really aren't even trying to learn to loop and just don't want to, then I guess 1.9 is okay.

As far as rubbers to replace Tenergy, I like MX-P but it is not at all like Tenergy. It is very different. But I feel it is just as good. But if you want something that is similar to Tenergy in feel:

Xiom Omega V Pro
Or
Xiom Vega Japan

As far as a backhand rubber, based on your talking about control, Tibhar Aurus, Aurus Soft, Xiom Vega Pro or Vega Europe all would be good choices with lots of control and excellent spin.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia