My journey table tennis training in china :)

Picture 043.jpg
here its is , also waiting to loading up some video clips this morning .

Reactions: Olio and Nikoli
Here is the contact information , you can email Julie, [email protected]
address 63 Xingrong road, zhengding town,Shijiazhuang city, Hebei China
Tel ( +86-311)88786515 , 88788700
here some pictures of some of the training i have for tonight, and 2 videos are the training partners i have in the morning . Individual training , its winter here so they have class until 230pm that when training start but me and these 2 guys come in at 9am to 11am to train=serving and work on which ever we want to work on . :) also i just pick up 4 new tenergy about 60$ each, the one i brought with me and another blue sponge for back up , they inform me that 2 more weeks i can get 6 of the national blue sponge about 95$ which save about 25$ for what i paid , the Energy is pretty much same price as before as i TT japan now price gone up. Here some pictures View attachment 8674

Nice man! Thank you very much. I'll give it a shot. By the way, is it really hard to get the provincial orange sponge? Do they ship or we have to get there to get it ourselves? :)

its very cheap , i seen most players leave them around the training facility , too much boosting , its has bubble so they thru it, about 130RMB . Keep in mind these are still student under 18 yrs old. Some are older , so that their budget lolz. like 20$ a piece lolz. You get what u paid lolz.

Reactions: Nikoli
oh i got some 40 mm sponges blue sponge national team , its very rare here, from a national team, has a few extra about 6 pieces but right now only 4 pieces and i brought with me 1 piece so i have 5 now and a few 64 Tenergy. A few days later i should get the last 2 pieces blue :) Picture 044.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Thanks for the interesting posts. I would like to know which Tenergy is the most popular and which booster is the most popular at the training hall.

really improving on my banana flick and backhand loop :) and reverse pendulum serving , and more back spin serve. Fh is more crispy :) more snapping lolz. hopefully can get some video up.

Hi TT4Life, please share with us your reverse pendulum serve. Did you gain some insights from the masters?

oh i got some 40 mm sponges blue sponge national team , its very rare here, from a national team, has a few extra about 6 pieces but right now only 4 pieces and i brought with me 1 piece so i have 5 now and a few 64 Tenergy. A few days later i should get the last 2 pieces blue :) View attachment 8715

Do you sell these? :)

No i like to stock up if i can lolz , i like to stock more than 10 lolz everytime lolz, the reverse pendulum serve required you to elbow high and then forearm snap and wrist :) back spin , underspin, side , or no spin :) pretty effective . Most of them are kids under 18 years of age so they only can get most of affordable rubbers, mostly provincial orange sponge like 30$ US, and Xiom for their back hand and boost the hell of the rubbers, some are older can afford to get national orange sponge and Tenergy 05 , and some 64 :) i did some walking around, alot of Stiga too, very few using ML 997 or 968 :) but majority are using Viscaria :)

Here some pictures of a shirt my friend wanted to have, lucky only 1 left lolz all national team products are very rare to get even here, and last nite walked to a night market and got some fruits :)
Picture 047.jpgPicture 045.jpgPicture 046.jpg
just finished dinner now rest a bit between night session at 630 t0 830 :) night only allow single ball :) and where is floor is padded red :) which is better on the feet lolz

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
No i like to stock up if i can lolz , i like to stock more than 10 lolz everytime lolz, the reverse pendulum serve required you to elbow high and then forearm snap and wrist :) back spin , underspin, side , or no spin :) pretty effective . Most of them are kids under 18 years of age so they only can get most of affordable rubbers, mostly provincial orange sponge like 30$ US, and Xiom for their back hand and boost the hell of the rubbers, some are older can afford to get national orange sponge and Tenergy 05 , and some 64 :) i did some walking around, alot of Stiga too, very few using ML 997 or 968 :) but majority are using Viscaria :)

Why stock up? By the time you gonna play with it most of the booster will be gone if their not vacuum sealed.
So rather get rid of them before they wear off and get rotten... ;)

Nah, just jokin'. Totally understand you. I probably wouldn't either... lol