My journey table tennis training in china :)

Wow, this is great. Is it zhengding?

Yes sir, Zhengding, Hebei :) 2 more weeks to go but this Saturday i'm going to travel to Beijing to see the Great Wall of China and the Forbidden Kingdom :) and hopefully if i'm lucky i can find a way around and to the Table Tennis training facility of the China National Team there :) and meet the team lolz

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Here a short clip of tonite in training hall :)
[video]http://vid598.photobucket.com/albums/tt69/lengmianlung/Picture%20052_zpsbuyewi5w.mp4[/video]

No wonder China are so good, just look at how many players are playing at a high level.

How is training going TT4Life? How many hours have you done overall so far?

daily , from 230pm to 530pm 1st session and 2nd session from 630pm to 830pm , but since i'm here only a month , i'll do extra work in the morning from 9am to 11pm, serving and working on back hand loop kill and banana flick :) with some Chinese friends they are 18 years old so waiting to go to college so no school for them but most of the kids are in school :) Saturday and Sunday only from 830am to 1130am and is done :) havent miss any training yet lolz :)

When i'm not training , i just rest in my room watching old kung fu movies or NBA or CCTV15 kind of like MTV in the US. I do go to full massage 2 times a week , every Wednesday and Sunday after dinner :) about 60 RMB which is less than 10$ US. Also i brought with me a foam roller and a baseball , i usually use in the morning before breakfast start at 730am . Food here is pretty good, i can eat almost anything but i do enjoy all sort of veggies and fishes the most :) they do have apple slices and tangerines almost daily but i need more fruits so i go out side and get banana, mangos, grapefruits , ect. My room is second floor of the training facility so sometime i dont go out the building at all lolz. Other buildings are being rebuild so no sauna room since i'm here, i do miss that , in the state i need to go to sauna like every night after training. Yeah i like durian lolz all type of fruits, i'm very easy eater. There is an old and big temple almost next to here lolz maybe they will accept me lolz. i highly recommended before you come here get yourself in best shape, so you dont waste anytime to train. Also they have a good gym here enough equipments, i do mostly squats and bench press and shoulders and arms and core. High intensity work out , about 45 minutes rest about 30 seconds between, i do 12 to 16 reps each set. Every Wednesday and Sunday night. Also they provide you lots of bottles of water so drink up :) and rest and train pretty much all i do here lolz and i love every minutes of it :) hopefully a friend can find me an old T shirt provided by National Team by Lining, that says " I love=(heart shape) Table Tennis . :) which was a few years back so if i'm lucky he can find me one lolz.

I'm here at Beijing now lolz,

Picture 053.jpgPicture 054.jpgPicture 055.jpgPicture 056.jpgPicture 057.jpgPicture 058.jpgPicture 060.jpgPicture 061.jpgPicture 062.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Read 6 reviews