Plastic Practice/Training Balls

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hi everyone, I wanted to give some feedback and a quick review after using the Butterfly Easy balls, XuShaoFa club balls, and Joola Ipong balls. First off, I love the Easy balls, they are just like they're advertised in which they're very round, very durable, and in my opinion have a good "feel" plus you can get them for a reasonable price. I ordered 72 XuShaoFa club balls from Megaspin about 6 months ago, and honestly not a single one was round. Every one of them was like an egg, but I cannot complain about the durability and plus they are seamless. I emailed Megaspin about two weeks ago, and they told me the roundness of them has improved so if that's true, I think they'll be very good especially with their durability. Finally, Joola sent me 20 Ipong balls right when they first came out. About half of them were perfectly round, the other half not so much. I ordered 20 more about 2 months ago and every single one of them was just perfect so I was really happy. And the durability was again, great. They're seamless and the only ones I've cracked are ones I've stepped on and that actually goes with all of these balls. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: langel and Suga D
Xushaofa Premium Training are very good, maybe the best training balls. In fact they are 3 stars balls of the previous generation, now marked as training. Our club uses hundreds of them, most often with robots.
Anyway I train only with 3 stars seamless Xushaofa, Xiom, Palio and Tibhar SL. They all are Xushaofa and are identical. For me they are best of all. Never broke a ball and their usable life /with time they loose spin and react differently/ is much much longer compared to all other seamed balls.

I don't have such observations at all. I don't hit with the racket's edge very often, but sometimes I do. Never broke a ball, just get the highest arc possible, and that's why I use a Butterfly side tape to blame Butterfly for the bad hit. Much more dangerous is to hit the metal legs of the table, or the metal holders of the net. Surpisingly even then I haven't broke a seamless ball.

Edit:
It's very important in what evirenment you play. My son just told me that he broke 2 seamless in the TT hall of his university and they didn't last longer than seamed ones so he stopped using seamleass there. But this hall is with uncoated rough concrete floor and same walls.
Our TT club hall is perfectly equiped with coated floor, very high ceiling, panes with plastic foil arround every table and gypsum cardboard plates on the walls and, except the metal table legs, it's very ball friendly.

Last edited: