Create your own blade.

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Ok ... after a looong time, i just uploaded new video about advance handle design ...
The handle with blade are done for nearly a year now .. but i was to lazy to cut the video ...But lucky you, i made my self to do it ...so here it is !
I hope you like it .
Enjoy !

Here some photos
20180708_193103_HDR.jpg
20180709_175825_HDR.jpg
20180710_200806_HDR.jpg
20180710_200831_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
says https://all7soft.com PuTTY for Windows 7
says https://all7soft.com PuTTY for Windows 7
Nov 2018
I am experimenting these last days with epoxy glue and different materials and I must say: epoxy is dirty sticky stinky stuff! I don't like it at all! :)

Reactions: bobpuls
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Wow, that's awesome. So creative and inventive. How does it feel to hold and play with?
Thanks .You made my day ;-) .... it is my fourth backup blade ;-) .... so i don`t use it to much ... the handle feel smooth and little bit softer but nothing to much different then wood. When i sweat color is changing to dark , ;-) ,when it gets dry then it`s back like on the photos .
Next one will be full leather handle ... i have so nice leather for it .... i really looking forward to make it ... but still waiting for kiri wood for core of the blade itself ... i have some difficulties to get it..... but i hope i can get my hands on it soon ,so i can finish this blade .
i will made video of course ;-)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I want one!!!!!! Just inboxed you... Dude, if I could get some letters in that handle!!! I noticed from your first video to the one you just posted your handles shape has improved. For my taste I like the narrow finish at the top of the handle, on the blade face. I guess it's what I'm used to...even the slightest flare at the top of the handle distracts my grip. Great job

Last edited:
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I want one!!!!!! Just inboxed you... Dude, if I could get some letters in that handle!!! I noticed from your first video to the one you just posted your handles shape has improved. For my taste I like the narrow finish at the top of the handle, on the blade face. I guess it's what I'm used to...even the slightest flare at the top of the handle distracts my grip. Great job
I have different types of handles and also next can be added ... i prefer the thicker finish on top ... but it is a personal preference .
Thanks anyway .

says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Hmmm has a innerforce alc but with koto outrr plies blade has already been made???

I have a custom built blade like that. Two, actually; I clipped one and the builder repaired it for free, and I ordered a second one.

Both have a conical handle, one a bit narrower on top. Both have a kiri core with inner alc, limba subplies and koto outers, one with an anegre outer too. The second one has a slightly heavier handle (zebra wood, beautiful to behold) and is a few g heavier but feels lighter due to the subtle balance shift.

It’s a wonderful composition for off players. In all positions.

Reactions: bobpuls
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
How does it play?

If you mean my blade, well, it’s still very recognizable as kin to the Viscaria. Its power curve is much more gradual.

The errors creep in when I tire out. When in position on time, I have near absolute control, whatever I choose to do and with many options. Since playing with it, everything else feels like a step back in one direction or another.

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
that's awesome.
How did you come up with it? Did it just pop into your head or..?

If you're asking me... well, ever since returning to the sport I tried a few things. Common denominator was that I'm drawn towards slightly harder outer pliers (koto, anegre, walnut). I liked the feel of the TB ALC when hitting, but didn't like the thin handle and the pronounced head-heaviness. Comparing blades of a similar composition, I arrived at the Andro Treiber K. Played with it for quite a while and still love that blade; yet the merciless kills came at the expense of a slightly too high error rate, expecially in service reception. It's a family of very lively blades.

Having also sampled the power curve of inner layer composite blades that seemed a promising approach. I also longed for a conical handle shape, that has inexplicably gone out of style. Even apart from the handle, no blade like that is mass-produces as far as I know (the DHS N301 perhaps the closest one). That's how it came to be that way.

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
And here are some photos..... Stil I made more blades but they goes to the customer .... One is maybe comming back... If so I will made a giveaway action for Europe only.
Here are photos from mobile. IMG_20190206_155246~01.jpg
IMG_20190206_155339~01.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Reactions: Simas