Challenger Series

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Oki, here is video from the final Prokopcov vs. Zwickl, and I tell you - awesome, just awesome !!!

Thanks for post Michal! I just watched the last set as I don't have much time. I am very impressed with Zwickl's mentality! His composure even being 3-1 down in the fifth set was very good and positive! He maintained bouncing on his feet with good focus! Great match!

M51

says Poly balls still suck.

M51

says Poly balls still suck.
Sep 2012
:D :D
Well its not my cam recording those matches! :)
Didn't think it was you either, NHF.

I guess whoever is shooting these doesn't know that even those crappy DVD handycams from a while back have widescreen mode. xD

Anyway, I hope Pitchford VS Knight will be up on youtube soon. They're both interesting players, and I think Liam has lots of potential.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Wo wo wo!!!
Big name on the board!!!
Kirill Skachkov will play this week´s challenger series!
And right his first match will be against very good oldschool defender - Evgueni Chtchetinine!
I am really looking forward to see it, it starts 9:50 AM today, so just 30 minutes to go!, yeah!
Then there is also Michal Bardoň, a very good player from Slovakia, and Masaki Yoshida from Japan.
This is better going to be very good and if Chtchetinine can beat Skachkov, it may be the only loss for the russian!

We will see!!!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wov have you seen the results ??
Skachkov losing 4 and winning only 3 set im to the 6th place! Unbelieveable!

And the final Štetinin vs. Bardoň and the belarusian defender won it again!

Wow crazt who did Skachkov lose to? What is the prize of this event.. It is played once a week?

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Sooo, another challenger series has begun, this week with these players:peter Musko, HUNĽubomír Pištej, SVK, Worldranking 112Mihai Sargu, ROU, Worldranking 600Teodor Yordanov, BULLei Yang, GERMiroslav Hořejší, CZE, Worldranking 227Erik Illáš, SVK, Worldranking 182 Peter Fazekas, HUN, Worldranking 170Who you think will win this week???

sargu_mihai_22_05_09_Large.jpg

Mihai Sargu: Photo By: Boris Cechvala

Last edited: