Around-the-net-Compilation

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
That second one is pretty sweet. But I love your reaction on the first one. And all of them are awesome.

Going around the net is my favorite thing to do. It is a good day when I get a few of those.

Gotta love it. Thanks slimjimmi!

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Sorry, i guess i made another easy misunderstandable comment.
I don't want to small down your second shot. It is outstanding, not easy to accomplish and an amazing skill, no matter if in a real match or not, but the other shots during your matches were even a tiny bit better... IMHO.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
That second one is pretty sweet. But I love your reaction on the first one. And all of them are awesome.

Going around the net is my favorite thing to do. It is a good day when I get a few of those.

Doubleposting Carl, tell us how you much you like the second shot again? :p

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Doubleposting Carl, tell us how you much you like the second shot again? :p

Technology is not as high tech as it seems. That is not me. But I will delete the second one anyway. Easy enough.

But did I remember to say how much I like slimjimmi' reaction after the first one? Hahaha.

Thanks NextLevel.

[Edit: I think I may be able to go back to the name "SinglePostingCarl" now even though DoublePostingCarl sounds so much cooler!]

[But perhaps OCDCarl is more accurate!]

Last edited:
Reactions: NextLevel
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
hey guys :)

yep Siva, the second one is my favorite shot, too. but as Sugar D said, it was in training and not out of real play/match, anyway a very nice arc. I think i can do this once in a lifetime :D

Thanks Sugar D and Dan!!

Well, we now know for sure that you can do it once in a lifetime. But I have a feeling you might get that to happen once or twice more too. :)

This user has no status.

Hahaha, yeah it is every time a high feeling when such a shot works, sometimes I get goose bumps :D and yes, that day has to be good when such a difficult thing is accomplished :D :cool:

Suga D said:
Sorry, i guess i made another easy misunderstandable comment.
I don't want to small down your second shot. It is outstanding, not easy to accomplish and an amazing skill, no matter if in a real match or not, but the other shots during your matches were even a tiny bit better... IMHO.​

Yes, I understand what you wanted to say, everythings cool :cool:. IMHO, you are right, dude :)

LeKnüp said:
Nice compilation and nice shots.
Keep going!​
Shuki said:
impressive compilation. I've enjoyed all youre video's so far and you seem to be a pretty capable player. Do you have an estimated rating? very curous

raazzz said:
Nice man, love the second one!​

Hey Shuki, LeKnüp and raazzz, thanks you, very motivating feedback! I will definitely continue to upload videos like this, it is fun for me too :)

My rating in TTR-points is around 1960, don´t no my position in Germany, I think I am not listed... Would be interesting :) And I have to say that my videos are always compilations of the best shots and rallyes, I make actually to many small mistakes and have not a constant play level. Sometimes I am very good and sometimes very very bad... I hope when I pratice more often is pans out, have to see :)

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
My rating in TTR-points is around 1960, don´t no my position in Germany, I think I am not listed... Would be interesting :)

The guys who are more familiar with the USATT rating system should know that that rating in TTR-Points system (German System), is somewhere around 2400 in the USATT system. Which means, pretty darn good despite the modesty. [emoji2]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The guys who are more familiar with the USATT rating system should know that that rating in TTR-Points system (German System), is somewhere around 2400 in the USATT system. Which means, pretty darn good despite the modesty. [emoji2]

Yep. You don't have to tell me for me to see that. If he looped once, I would be picking up the ball more often than not.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yep. You don't have to tell me for me to see that. If he looped once, I would be picking up the ball more often than not.

Hahaha. Same.

I just didn't want any of the people not familiar with the rating system in Germany to think that 1960 was referring to a USATT rating. That would be the best 1960 player ever. Hahaha.

This user has no status.
The guys who are more familiar with the USATT rating system should know that that rating in TTR-Points system (German System), is somewhere around 2400 in the USATT system. Which means, pretty darn good despite the modesty.
emoji2.png

Hahaha. Same.

I just didn't want any of the people not familiar with the rating system in Germany to think that 1960 was referring to a USATT rating. That would be the best 1960 player ever. Hahaha.

hehe, thanks carl , nice to read :) :cool:

Joola-Rangliste Dez 2015.jpg
that means I am #985 in Germany. but this is oszillating a little bit, so with 100 more points I am nearly 500 numbers in front on #406. so I really have to do something, it pans out.... probably :D

would be interesting to know for me, how much USATT points players have in the US, UK and France when they play first league to , lets say to 5. league. do you have some clue?

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
There is a guy named Wally Green from NY who plays for TG Langenselbold in der Regionalliga West and has around 2050 TTR and a USATT Rating of 2321. I think Thomas Keinath organized that. They seem to be friends.

http://www.ttcoe.de/index.php/16-ak...-auf-video-wally-green-kommt-nach-deutschland

http://httv.click-tt.de/cgi-bin/Web...lub=592&contestType=Herren&seasonName=2015/16

http://www.tischtennis.de/aktuelles/meldung/15423

Wally is a good guy and a friend. I am not sure how he got a 2050 TTR rating. I think he is really about 2200-2250 USATT not really sure what he would be in the TTR system. But he is a darn good player. Part of why he is not higher rated is he can barely walk. One of his hips is really messed up. I believe Tahl Leibovitz has tried to get him to be on the para team but he refuses to get handicapped status. So with good legs he may have gotten decently higher because his strokes are pretty powerful. But I think 2050 may be a high TTR rating for him. Not really sure though.

So I don't think I could tell what the different leagues would be from TTR to USATT. But the top 100 TTR looks like it starts just under 2200 (2194). I would be willing to bet that that is at least 2500. Probably 2550 or maybe even close to 2600 USATT.

And the lowest number in the US on the top 100 list is 2436. Since level in US is lower than in Germany, I am guessing the 100th spot in that top 100 list from Germany is probably about 100 USATT points higher than the US spot: so about 2550.

It is really just a guess. But an educated one.

Reactions: Suga D