Read 72 reviews
Just for laughs :)

whitehousebinladen.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Wait, Bin Laden played ping pong? Zhang Jike destroyed Bin Laden? Is that how it really happened? I like the General's DHS medal. That must be worth much more than 5 stars. I think Hilary is amazed by Zhang Jike's display of emotion when finally wins. :) :) :)

Last edited:
says no prob man well i am from lahore have been playing for...
Apr 2011
well to be honest dan i was hurt to see this happened in my country nd Michal_Z is absolutely right that wasnt osama bin ladin it was some innocent guy who was watching tv when they raided his house this was a serious matter as they invaded our privacy

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
well to be honest dan i was hurt to see this happened in my country nd Michal_Z is absolutely right that wasnt osama bin ladin it was some innocent guy who was watching tv when they raided his house this was a serious matter as they invaded our privacy

Being serious for a moment, this is true. When, right after the "event" the photos of "Bin Laden" were released, many many people pointed out that the photos of "Bin Laden" that were put up by the US military were FAKES, they were photoshopped fakes like how, in the photo above, Wang Hao is on the wall and the general has a DHS medal. People on the internet saw that they were fakes and the military pulled the photos off the site immediately and said they would not post any photos. It looks like Bin Laden might have been dead for a few years before they pulled that stunt. I don't really know, but it is worth wondering why the US military posted photos that people could tell were doctored and then go on record as saying that the photos were classified and that they would not post any. ????

Apr 2011
its was totally fabricated nd this is the first of many invasions that the US army will conduct even though our country is helping them soo much to tackle terrorism but still they take out operation in Pakistan without the governments consent is shameful nd was a violation of the law