Grand finals equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Chen Meng uses Stiga Infinity VPS V with H3 Neo orange sponge and T64 in BH.
All of CNT members uses national rubbers... Otherwise there wouldn't be any benefit to be on the CHinese National A Team ;)

Chen Meng
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

LSW is one of the few women who uses the H3 blue sponge version in FH and Spin Art in BH

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Women prefer more control and less power.

Women play very close to the table and they strokes appear shorter and less powerful than men's. I just thought that extra kick from the composite blade may be beneficial to compensate for the less power.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Women prefer control AND power. I'm married so that's how I know. Lol!

LOL. This is hysterical. Can't be said any better.

Women prefer control and power.

I am surrounded by women. My wife. My daughter. My sister. That is a small thing. In my work there are at least 20 women for every one man. Women not only prefer, they demand control and power.

This user has no status.
LOL. This is hysterical. Can't be said any better.

Women prefer control and power.

I am surrounded by women. My wife. My daughter. My sister. That is a small thing. In my work there are at least 20 women for every one man. Women not only prefer, they demand control and power.

Haha, then you'll have to watch your tactics. Always try to play with short, soft touches or else they'll loop you right of the table ;)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
all your family is playing TT ? :cool:

My sister does, but not the others. Besides....it was a joke about power and control, not the kind for TT but when someone wants control of things and power over people. :)

Haha, then you'll have to watch your tactics. Always try to play with short, soft touches or else they'll loop you right of the table ;)

Hahaha. I think it may be too late and that I have already been looped off the table by all of them.

The funny part is, at work I am the boss but part of why I am effective and well liked is I let all those women at work have all the power and control.....or, at least, I make them feel that this is the case. hehehe.

So I guess I am using tactics and soft touch. But....aha....now I understand why I have so much more trouble from a tactical standpoint, with my wife; now the question is, how to make her feel she has the power and control while still holding my own. hahahaha.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo