What is your second passion?

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
It was in line skate...... what i remembered.
My passion was sk8. But i get to heavy....then i have dj and light dj passion.
Normaly im graphic designer..... But the bigest is still sk8.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
3D Game/simulations programming.

For those who are inclined, I've recently started uploading demos of my work (though I don't have much right now)

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCuBHHMQogY-V0BTH7XtyvhQ

Perhaps I'll add TT vids of me playing as well once I get to recording.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jirrex and Dan
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I saw a post from upsidedown where he told about his first carrer as skate pro.

You have a link to a vidéo as you were skate pro, upsidedown ?

That was a long time ago. 1998 I stopped doing that and started teaching yoga. No videos of skating but if you search YouTube for UpSideDownCarl and Yoga you may find some yoga videos. But here are some photos.
a080fb34fe55b811bf4ae2549e810784.jpg

05d570d34153cec9e7903d75a25f3016.jpg

3dce8d20a42417d21d60df1f72904291.jpg

88f43dee978e24f633b9af8d6ada98b5.jpg

789003439d7c795829a23aeab22a38ff.jpg

f02b94d6cec1771ee0543470ebebe799.jpg

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I do a bit of an underground sport known as freestyle football/soccer.. been doing it less and less though as table tennis has taken up more and more of my time.

That's pretty darn cool.

That's why your were/are upside down Carl, while skating and doing yoga :eek:

My second passion is West Coast Swing, a modern social swing dance which is very cool.
Here is me dancing last summer in Paris, if you want to know what it looks like.

I really like playing volley-ball as well, especially beach volley.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
That's why your were/are upside down Carl, while skating and doing yoga :eek:

I like to think/say it is because I see things UpSideDown and backwards, I see things from a different perspective than a lot of people. :) But, okay, it may be because I like being upside down. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
Passions come and go. Two persistent ones are games and business/engineering.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
My first passion today is my wife. She's an effin awesome person :)
My second one is table tennis mixed with equal bits of cooking, teaching and satisfying my curiosity. In short, I live to learn new things.

My first real passion was foil fencing. I competed all over Europe with the aim of going to the Olympics in Barcelona. I didn't make it which was sad at the time. But today I'm just happy to have had the chance to try to be as good as I possibly could at something and reaching that goal (no matter it wasn't enough to be the best). Sadly, not enough people have had the chance or opportunity to do that, because to try that hard at being your best at something is a great gift, no matter what it is you are doing.

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I do a bit of an underground sport known as freestyle football/soccer.. been doing it less and less though as table tennis has taken up more and more of my time.

This is awesome I have been following F2 freestylers recently. You look as good as them and they are regarded as the best... i think :) Nice to see table tennis is taking over!

Really cool topic great to see what others are doing instead of table tennis. My other passions are.... erm.... i think its pretty much all table tennis. I love video editing and all things technology, does this count :)

This user has no status.
That was a long time ago. 1998 I stopped doing that and started teaching yoga. No videos of skating but if you search YouTube for UpSideDownCarl and Yoga you may find some yoga videos. But here are some photos.

789003439d7c795829a23aeab22a38ff.jpg

f02b94d6cec1771ee0543470ebebe799.jpg

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Oh wow, you even better than my Teacher in Yoga Class..:D

Reactions: Suga D
snowboarding ... can't get enough of it (just got back from a week in france, will be heading off to niseko in 3 weeks and then at the end of february i'll be in slovakia for 2 weeks).

gaming, travel and general computer geekery also play a large part in my life. i used to do a lot of martial arts, but that stopped (along with the climbing, motorcycle riding and inline skating) after i picked up a back injury. hopefully when i have the back issues under control i will be able to carry on with some or all of these things.

Reactions: Suga D