What is your second passion?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Nice! I keep telling myself I want an audio interface so I can record some solo acoustic songs, but don't even have a laptop to run it with. Do you mic your amp into the interface or do you go directly into it and modify your signal on the back end?

The interface is not here yet, but since I mostly play in my room, I sold my amp and got me a good pair of bookshelf speakers, so I plan to plug the guitar direct into the interface and use BIAS FX for the effects.

Reactions: thekleifheit13
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
The interface is not here yet, but since I mostly play in my room, I sold my amp and got me a good pair of bookshelf speakers, so I plan to plug the guitar direct into the interface and use BIAS FX for the effects.

Fun trick, if used as VST plugin, checks crededentials after its UI is rendered. So if you want to use trial forever without paying and without negative side effects:
- start daw of choice (tested on Reaper)
- configure your sound
- close daw
- start daw again and do not open bias UI
- profit

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
reading books ! i just love books and to be specific im interested in human studies and to more specific human behavior and character is my field of interest and specialty :)