What is your second passion?

This user has no status.
Photography (and/while traveling). Still learning though.
Check out my instagram https://www.instagram.com/rokphishtt/ for some glimpse of my recent trip to Japan. And yeah, photos of blades too. [emoji41]

Last edited:
says what [IMG]
I've got quite a few interests you could probably list as "passions", but probably the biggest source of casual enjoyment/time waste nowadays is video games. Everything else I do is somehow linked to learning skills, or bettering myself in general, but gaming is nowadays mostly a casual social experience for me.

I used to play competitively and take gaming more seriously, striving to improve, and I did get to a pretty decent top level in some games. I know a lot of people from that field, so I occasionally get to punch above my weight with some seriously good players, especially in strategy games that I am really quite bad at.
I trained myself to be a very much so above average RTS gamer with some high level coaching recently, but I wouldn't say I'm exactly top level.

Nowadays all I really do is play RTS and MOBA games with friends, or hop onto a server in Project Reality or Squad and lead some randoms.
People always go on about how hard or stressing it is, because you need to get random people you don't usually know to do things cohesively in a group with just verbal commands. Leadership skills are obviously required.
It's not that hard for me, but I guess after half a decade, it becomes routine.

Lately there's been days where I didn't launch a game and just read the whole day or worked on something, but I guess that's not a bad development. :rolleyes:

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
My second passion is the guitar. I really enjoy playing it in my spare time, when I have it lol

When I had more time I used to record some videos and upload them on youtube.. they still are there, as the classic below :p

You play beautifully Lucas!

This user has no status.
Photography, but i feel it is my first passion not table tennis, i started table tennis before, and i won't count any shoot i did before when i was a kid, but serious photography i started later after i graduated from college, so Photography remains as first.

If the thing that i will choose over Photography and table tennis as first or most passion then it will be traveling, but because i am poor for traveling so then it is out of list or out of reach.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
The older I get the more my passions have less impact on my body, I'm only 29 go figure. Skateboarding - top Soccer player - coach - table tennis - .... Just started pilates reformer. Crazy arsenal fan