TOP 10 Table Tennis Trick Shots of 2015! (VIDEO)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys,

We are delighted to present you our new video below! It contains the TOP-10 most insane table tennis shots of the year 2015 that we have done.

It's been a truly incredible year for us with several of our clips gone viral with a total views amount of approximately 150 million! A huge amount of this came when we got featured in the official People Are Awesome 2015 -compilation.

Thank you everybody for your support; it's what motivates us to make more of these videos and spread the joy of the sport.

Enjoy the video and share it with your friends if you like it! Happy New Year! :)

P.S. Which clip was your favorite?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Amazing Vid, guys. 150mio. are quite a few... Congrats.

Now to the topic:

At first i thought:
Whoa... Hard to make a decision, 'cause all of them were great and a nice way to make tabletennis look a little less nerdy.
But after a while the decision is quite easy.
Although all of them are great, i think one stood out a little from the others.

Which one?

Of course No.2 the one which was created in a match.
Having the heart to rip such a shot in a match is pretty cool...

Good job.

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Amazing Vid, guys. 150mio. are quite a few... Congrats.

Now to the topic:

At first i thought:
Whoa... Hard to make a decision, 'cause all of them were great and a nice way to make tabletennis look a little less nerdy.
But after a while the decision is quite easy.
Although all of them are great, i think one stood out a little from the others.

Which one?

Of course No.2 the one which was created in a match.
Having the heart to rip such a shot in a match is pretty cool...

Good job.

Thanks again!

Haha yeah, when I made this video I actually got even myself surprised about how many different kind of and epic clips we have managed to make this year. All are nice in their own way. The toughest part, I would say, is to be creative and come up with things that nobody has ever even thought about - that's something that we have managed to do this year with at least some clips.

I agree about the #2 being an incredible shot and the fact that it's done during a match makes it even better! Surely the best match shot of the year from us!

My favorite is number 1, I love the expression when he drinks the coke :)

But I have to agree with @TTHopeful also, the Coke clip is one of the most epic table tennis trick shots ever. Watching it the first time from the tape was hilarious! :D It has been showcased a lot already but thinking about all clips and the one that has got me most excited/overwhelmed when seeing it the first time must be the Coke one :) Therefore I would say it's my personal all time favorite :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Thanks again!

Haha yeah, when I made this video I actually got even myself surprised about how many different kind of and epic clips we have managed to make this year. All are nice in their own way. The toughest part, I would say, is to be creative and come up with things that nobody has ever even thought about - that's something that we have managed to do this year with at least some clips.

I agree about the #2 being an incredible shot and the fact that it's done during a match makes it even better! Surely the best match shot of the year from us!

But I have to agree with @TTHopeful also, the Coke clip is one of the most epic table tennis trick shots ever. Watching it the first time from the tape was hilarious! :D It has been showcased a lot already but thinking about all clips and the one that has got me most excited/overwhelmed when seeing it the first time must be the Coke one :) Therefore I would say it's my personal all time favorite :)

Do you plan to make something better than it... or maybe this is not possible :cool:

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I do like them all. This is a great video. But, I agree with Suga D: I love that crazy sidespin around the net backhand in the middle of a rally in a match. Such awesome hook on that shot.

You guys really should make a poll again. This one is tailor made for a poll. And now you know how to make them. And guess what, in the polls, you can have up to 10 choices. :)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys sorry for late reply, have had a wifi connection only for a total of like 30 mins during the past 2 weeks lol. Just got back home. Still wishing I had had more time in NYC to meet up with the ones of you that are/were there, but we'll have to do it another time I guess!

best one is the one on ICE!
That was refreshing and really amazing!
The one in the match was also very cool and I also liked the ball control in the smashing rally.
BUT - the one on the ice, that was breathtaking! ;)

Thanks man! Yeah the ice TT is one of the funniest things we have ever tried out and therefore I definitely wanted to have a clip about it on this video too :) Unique stuff, always laughing when I watch it :D

Nice post!
Best shot is #2 in my opinion, as I prefer seeing awesome shots in actual matchplay :)

#2 is just sick!

#10 looks really cool in slow mo

Yep I agree with you guys! Truly amazing shot there from Miikka!

I do like them all. This is a great video. But, I agree with Suga D: I love that crazy sidespin around the net backhand in the middle of a rally in a match. Such awesome hook on that shot.

You guys really should make a poll again. This one is tailor made for a poll. And now you know how to make them. And guess what, in the polls, you can have up to 10 choices. :)

Haha yeah I was thinking about making a poll for this thread from the start but wasn't sure would it become too long when there are 10 choices. Now that I think about it I think I should have made one immediately when I made this thread :D I'll start making polls to future posts, the opinions/results in them are interesting to read!

Do you plan to make something better than it... or maybe this is not possible :cool:

Haha.. as for non-match trick shots, I don't think we will be able to top the Coke shot. That was just such an incredible idea and we got it recorded perfectly as well. But I'm sure we will come up with some other really cool stuff too in the future, I just love the Coke shot :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Michal_Z