Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
For reference, I believe Amir's former playing level when he was national junior player was roughly around Michael L's level plus or minus.

Yep. I had that feeling as a result of something he said. :)

Reactions: FastPong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
Thank you very much for the very nice educational video for sure there are many things we can learn when it comes to motor learning and motor control subject that's why table tennis is an interesting sport for the scientist in this subject because it's all about complex skill learning and the neurology of movement and that's the key for table tennis player as well that how they can improve their speed of movement and decision making.
When it come to reaction time basically by training to limited the available time to change the direction of sending ball to different specific area in response to different visual stimulai we can improve both reaction time and accuracy. But I believe your sentence that the movement must be in table tennis frame of movement that can result the best for ping pong player.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
Hi,

My name is Amit, 38 years old. Recently started playing in the dutch competition (NTTB) in the 6th class (quite a semi-beginner level class). I like playing Table tennis a lot and hope to reach to class 3 level someday. Beside playing table tennis, I do like slashing my enemies with Ninjitus scorpion avatar in Mortal Kombat :)

Reactions: ping fun and yoass
This user has no status.
Hi everyone,

I'm Per Beck Hansen, 33 years old

I have been playing nearly a year now and I'm loving it!
I'm playing for Københavns BTK (Copenhagen, Denmark) in the team tournament in series 4 (the second lowest).
So far I have lost almost every game except two, but I'm getting better and better and soon it will chance.

I'm exploring the game as well as the history, philosophy, psychology and so on about table tennis.

And I'm very excited about participating in the Table Tennis Daily debate.

Best,
Per

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hi we run Torbay Table Tennis Academy in Devon with over twenty years playing and coaching experience. We now have over sixty members and regularly need more than twenty tables each coaching session!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Hi Guys, I am a table tennis enthusiast, new to this magnificent sport, started playing just after joining this new workplace which has its setup, here to learn some new tricks and other things about table tennis. thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Hi guys. I play table tennis for fun. I use various blades and rubbers, but I definitely use long pimples on backhand. I like to change my setup coz I want to feel any blades and rubbers. So please feel free if I often ask and search anything about blades and rubbers. Thank you.

says Apex table tennis Oman, is the first ever Middle east...
Aug 2020
Apex Table tennis provides high end table tennis blades, which will boost the efficiency of any player, it has 2 types Offensive and Defensive, those high ends blades are most suitable for the modern game.

Aug 2020
Apex made a good impression to different coaches in different places like Oman, India and Philippines, many player have their game level increase by using Apex blades, and the success story of those players goes on.

Aug 2020
The blade are custom made by the player like no any other in the market, the offensive blade is a superb 7 ply Z-carbon blade with thicker core and bigger head size, it develops beautiful feeling, spin and control, which what the modern game player requires, for the defensive blade, it is a 7 layer soft carbon with larger head, for the new modern defender whom depends on the spin arriving from opponent to counter hit perfectly and amazing ball chopping.

Aug 2020
Apex table tennis Oman, is the first ever Middle east Table tennis Brand, developed by players putting tall the knowledge and experience they have earned and learned from this game and brought up the first Apex Offensive blade and Apex Defensive blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Hi everyone, my name is arad ralami, Recently I've started to playing a table tennis and now in want to learning some pro techniques, when I searched about the pro service I found your community, so I decided to register, so I hope we have a great time with each other here.
Sorry if I have any mistake in my grammar, English is my second language.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Hello, everyone! I'm new here, please greet me up!

I have started to look into tennis just recently, and came here to gather some knowledge about the techniques. Looking forward to learn from you, guys!

Last edited:
says Hi, I am a life-long table tennis enthusiast and...
says Hi, I am a life-long table tennis enthusiast and...
Mar 2014
Since I couldn't make the password retrieval function work, I had to create a new profile.

I have played 14 + 6 years. Located in the Pacific Northwest. 2017 US Open O40 doubles win. I review equipment for TT11.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Since I couldn't make the password retrieval function work, I had to create a new profile.

I have played 14 + 6 years. Located in the Pacific Northwest. 2017 US Open O40 doubles win. I review equipment for TT11.

What was your other user name? We are working on fixing that issue.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 3 reviews
Hello everybody,
I have already posted some comments and even a thread here on this forum, so I think it's time now to introduce myself. I'm 48 years old and I live in Hamburg. I started playing tt when I was 8 years old and trained really seriously (4 to 5 times a week) up until I was 24/25. Then I quit tt for a long time and only played ever so often with friends for fun at the university or on outdoor tables. 3 years ago my son became interested in tt and so I decided to give a second try myself. What can I say, I'm really into it again and it's really nice to share this with my son. We both hope that Corona will soon end so that we can start playing again (we both play at a local club). I haven't achieved anything so far, but my technique is still quite good, probably because I've learned it thoroughly when I was young. I'm an allround offensive player, close and mid to the table, looping, blocking, attacking etc. I like this forum because I'm interested in reviews on rubbers and blades and also because it's a good past time during these awfully boring lockdowns. So far I haven't become an extreme EJ, but let's see what the future brings. :eek:)

Reactions: latej
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Tarun Singh;338758This is Tarun from Bangalore, today I got to know about tabletennisdaily forum , seems like it has good information about table tennis, I have started playing TT long ago in high school for a while and couple of months ago decided to pick-up what I left since then.

Now I am 33 year old and work as a software developer, playing TT is my hobby. My current game is better than average and my knowledge of TT equipment is getting better - thanks to this forum and all of you who answer my questions.

Tarun Singh;339176

I am from Beijing

Are you from Beijing or Bangalore?

Can I ask you to remove the link to that commercial blog from your signature and your home page? The blog post about TT blades is clearly just a gimmick to get people to that blog. No real TT player would use the blades listed in that "article/advertisement".