Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Read 1 reviews
Hello, i am joining from turkey, i am computer engineer. I was reading your post for a while and appreciate your contributions to this community.
I am started to learning table tennis 10-11 years ago at local tt center. Unfortunately I havent get any remarkable achivement in tournaments.

Actually i was not willing to change equipment frequently but last years i started to become ej :/

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
Hello,

my name ist Wolfgang, I am 43 years old, from germany and I am a media designer.

Playing Table Tennis over 25 years and beeing a PC games fanatic, I decided to develop a Table Tennis Manager game on my own. This needed some years with many up´s and down´s but now I succeded in creating a nice game (hopefully I am not the only one thinking so...) and finally I launched the english version this monday!

So am I allowed to present my "fresh" new game in this forum?

P.S. Please forgive my bad english, languages is not my strengh...

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
Hi everyone,

My name is Christian, I am 21 years, im from Peru and going to college for Business Management. I started playing table tennis when i was 16 for about 5 months while i was at high school but dropped it bc i had to get my applications to college, and then started college for med school so i was pretty busy. But last 2 years i changed to go for business management, and now i have time to get back to do what i love. I started training in my college club TT 3 moths ago after a long time. No achievements so far but looking to get better eveyday playing this amazing sport !!!

Reactions: eyepop

azv

This user has no status.

azv

This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Hey Everyone, this is Arturo from Barcelona, currently living in the US. Im 32 now and I've started playing again last summer after a 18-20 year break. I use to train and play tournaments as a kid but I got burned out.
It's been very exciting seeing how the sport and the equipment has changed since I used to play. Big plastic ball is fine but Water based glue no! I'm using rubber cement without plans to switch ;)
Regards

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Hi Everyone, this is John near New York. I wanted to join to hear about what is going on in China, and to celebrate Tomokazu on his birthday today. Happy Birthday to Harry the Humiliator! I sure hope the turmoil in China turns out well for the best sport on the planet. I've been playing since 1963, and loved every day of it.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Hi Everyone, this is John near New York. I wanted to join to hear about what is going on in China, and to celebrate Tomokazu on his birthday today. Happy Birthday to Harry the Humiliator! I sure hope the turmoil in China turns out well for the best sport on the planet. I've been playing since 1963, and loved every day of it.

Welcome, WorkerBee who's been playing ten years before me, I tip my hat to thee.

Let's celebrate the budding promises birthday indeed. I have a fine vintage Armagnac to raise later today.

This user has no status.
Hi! I'm Igor, from Brazil. I have returned to TT a year and a half ago, but have played and trained a lot in my childhood. I have just moved to Sao Paulo and will start playing at a local club.

I have a question! Is there a place on the forum where I can see the threads I have subscribed? I feel like I have searched everywhere, but no success.

Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Hello to everyone. I'm Omar from Mexico.
I just got back to the sport last September after a ~22 year break. So much has changed that it's like I've never played in the first place: 2 ball changes (size, material), no more getting high before playing (speed glue ban ;)), 100s of options for blades/rubbers, etc. and, adding insult to injury, I'm overweight, out of shape, hitting 40... Oh boy!

The one thing that hasn't changed is how much I enjoy playing this amazing sport. I'm training 2-3 times a week for 1:30 to 2:30 hours and my game is slowly starting to come back. I have so many questions that I'm sure I'll be pestering you guys for invaluable advice. Looking forward to become part of this great TTD community. See you around.

And of course, English is not my native language, feel free to correct me whenever I make grammatical/spelling errors, I'd really appreciate it.