Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi guys! My name is Simon :)

I live in Australia (I am Chinese) and used to play in the national team for under 15's.

I've seen almost all of TTD's videos on youtube and I'd like to thank you Dan for uploading all the videos, you are amazing!

I've been playing since 7-8 years old but did not play competitively until I was in highschool. I am planning to go back to China at the end of this year to train and climb my way to play in the national squad.

I found out about this forum through the links on youtube, glad to be part of the community and hope it grows!

Hey Simon!

You sound like an awesome player! thanks for joining the forum, wow going back to china will be good, and good luck :)

Feel free to make threads and posts as that will help the community grow, and i look forward to speaking to you more... any quires just send me a pm

Thanks

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hi,
i'm Ferruccio, from center of Italy, from Costantini (best italian player of all time) comes.
10 years old playining, about 6-7 years agò i won italian tournament of Regions, after nothing.
From 6 years i'm playing with ASD TT Quadrifoglio, on c2-c1(interregional categories) in italy.
This forum is good for me because i can train English and follow other country games.
Thank's.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi,
i'm Ferruccio, from center of Italy, from Costantini (best italian player of all time) comes.
10 years old playining, about 6-7 years agò i won italian tournament of Regions, after nothing.
From 6 years i'm playing with ASD TT Quadrifoglio, on c2-c1(interregional categories) in italy.
This forum is good for me because i can train English and follow other country games.
Thank's.

Hey!

Im glad this forum suits your needs :D you sound like a good player, good luck with your table tennis and look forward to seeing more of you on here :)

Dan

This user has no status.
Hey all. Name is Joe and I live in the USA (SW Ohio) and I am 44 years old. Currently play a classic chopping game. Have played double inverted and also messed with frictionless LP. I love to chop away from the table and have been a defensive play all my time playing which is about 15 years. Yep, I started late in life.

Best tourney I had? I won the U-1600 and the U-1750 in the same day. Went 11-0 that day. Made $200. Another tourney I beat a 2150 looper. She was not very happy.

I play (well I try) to play 2 days a week. If the wife and 2 teenage daughters let me. Also do about 4 tourneys a year. Going to the Joola Teams next month.

I hope I can help someone on this forum if there is any questions about LP or defensive styles. I dont post much but I read alot.

Cya around

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey all. Name is Joe and I live in the USA (SW Ohio) and I am 44 years old. Currently play a classic chopping game. Have played double inverted and also messed with frictionless LP. I love to chop away from the table and have been a defensive play all my time playing which is about 15 years. Yep, I started late in life.

Best tourney I had? I won the U-1600 and the U-1750 in the same day. Went 11-0 that day. Made $200. Another tourney I beat a 2150 looper. She was not very happy.

I play (well I try) to play 2 days a week. If the wife and 2 teenage daughters let me. Also do about 4 tourneys a year. Going to the Joola Teams next month.

I hope I can help someone on this forum if there is any questions about LP or defensive styles. I dont post much but I read alot.

Cya around

Hey Joe!

Thanks for joining the forum, your very welcome here. Look forward to hearing from you. The site is now integrated with a Chat so if you fancy a discussion the chat lounge is there :)

Have fun

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hi, I discovered your site by your Youtube account. I play table tennis for 4 years now. You rock!

says Im new..thanks
says Im new..thanks
Oct 2010
hye im next_dreamer22
im a beginner plyer and play table tennis for 6month
i need a coaching..hope this forum can help me to be a good player..thankss

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
hye im next_dreamer22
im a beginner plyer and play table tennis for 6month
i need a coaching..hope this forum can help me to be a good player..thankss

Hey!

Thanks for posting and checking out the site!

Yes this sure will help your game, good luck with your table tennis

Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Im chris romero
3 years of playing
oriental mindoro table tennis team
Selected player of palarong pambansa
My rubber is donic and stiga
and im a spinner and blocker type

Hey nice to meet you!

Thanks for joining the forum, you sound like a good player, good luk :D

says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
Hi folks ! This is Peter, I have always like to play TT but did not play very seriously until this July, I found a friendly club down at Sarasota, Florida. From then I decided to play and get rated. My best achievement to date is winning a 1800 player, and I am in 1300s. My personal goal till next year July, is to get up 1600. I love to watch TTdaily's clips on youtube, thanks for all the infotainment you provided.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi folks ! This is Peter, I have always like to play TT but did not play very seriously until this July, I found a friendly club down at Sarasota, Florida. From then I decided to play and get rated. My best achievement to date is winning a 1800 player, and I am in 1300s. My personal goal till next year July, is to get up 1600. I love to watch TTdaily's clips on youtube, thanks for all the infotainment you provided.

Hey peter!

Welcome to the forum, good luck with your table tennis, by the sounds of things your doing fine.

Thanks for the positive comments, I hope to see you on here a lot, will be cool to chat, P.s. ive been to florida!! its the best place ever!

Dan

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
welcome all you new peepz

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hey!! This looks like an awesome site and lot of effort on your part. Keep up the good work! Ohh yeah and about me - I am 19, studying astrophysics and biotechnology at University of Toronto and I just love playing table tennis! :D I started playing a year ago and am trying to get into the varsity team. I look forward to getting to know all of you here! Good luck!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey!! This looks like an awesome site and lot of effort on your part. Keep up the good work! Ohh yeah and about me - I am 19, studying astrophysics and biotechnology at University of Toronto and I just love playing table tennis! :D I started playing a year ago and am trying to get into the varsity team. I look forward to getting to know all of you here! Good luck!

Hey!

Thanks so much for the positive comments :)

Wow your degree sounds amazing, good luck!! Nice keep up the table tennis, im sure you can get a team together in no time.. Hope to see you here often for chats, speak soon mate.

Dan

says "Ask no questions, hear no lies."
says "Ask no questions, hear no lies."
Oct 2010
Hi all. My name is Andrew, I'm 28 and I write to you all from cold miserable Russia. I begin to play TT from the summer 2006. Best of all I like to play in park at open air. My best achievement is below zero. I do it for health and endurance, not for ranking. We don't have any white bears on the street!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi all. My name is Andrew, I'm 28 and I write to you all from cold miserable Russia. I begin to play TT from the summer 2006. Best of all I like to play in park at open air. My best achievement is below zero. I do it for health and endurance, not for ranking. We don't have any white bears on the street!

Haha your funny!

Thanks for joining the forum Andrew. Hope you enjoy the features... look forward to speaking and discussing TT with!

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hi all,
My name is Muhaimen & I am from Pakistan.
I am the biggest table tennis fan in all over the world. LOL

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi all,
My name is Muhaimen & I am from Pakistan.
I am the biggest table tennis fan in all over the world. LOL

Hey, haha you sound like a big tt lover, you've come to the right place :)

Hope your enjoying the features and content.

Have fun

Dan