Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
Hello everyone, My name is Fauzan Faradli. Most of my friends usually call me, Fauzan, Ozan, or Ocan. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia, and a amateur table tennis player. I've been playing table tennis about 2 years, and keep going until now, you could say my ability is not that great, but also not too bad on the scale of table tennis players :cool: . I have Butterfly Balsa Carbo X5 (71 grams) combined with the Andro Rasant-fh (2.1mm black) and Adidas SyntecFast-bh (2.0mm red) which I normally use. In my humble opinion, this blade mix between attack/speed and control. Very comfortable and fits perfectly in my hand which is small and not too heavy. Thank you all...!?

Reactions: Bear1960
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Hi Everyone!

We are the team from tabletennis11.com and are joining the forum to try and help people with their equipment dilemmas and of course get involved in all the great topics here on ttdaily. Happy to be joining one of the web's best forums! :D

Reactions: Giangt
Hi everyone my name is Kody, i've been playing table tennis for 11 months as of today lolz, got 2nd place in double and my rating is 1600 , using Hurricane Long (fh) neo hurricane 3 blue sponged tuned (bh) Tenergy 64 pro... i'm training 6 days a week , right now working on my back hand loop and more services ( side under spin, side spin) to added to my under spin and top spin and under top spin :) i'm very athletic so was easy transition for me to table tennis :) this site is great :) i'm also from USA, South California

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Haha LL, Southern Cali haha, I was born in South Central and I'm still alive today haha. Welcome dude. I was for a while stuck at Ur level, until I could get assigned to a place where there was actual TT nearby. Train hard and tell us about it.

On another note, since the forum has thousands of members it is weird that this thread is only ranked number 12, haha equipment wanna-be types view all the CNT related equipment posts haha.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hi.. I started playing table tennis when I was 9 and stopped playing when I was 17. Hibernated from the sport for 18 years but picked up a bat in the year 2011. I have been playing actively and competitively again for the last 3 years. I am one of the founder of our local table tennis club and have a private place with three tables right infront of our house as our playing venue. I own the place.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
I'm Brandon. I'm from Iowa, USA. I've been a member here a while now, but never posted here on this thread. Whoops! I usually post on MYTT, but have been trying to post on other forums. I have been playing for 6 years, and am kind of stuck at the level I'm at because we don't have a lot of strong players around. I play tournaments once in a while because it's fun, but don't get exposed to high level TT very often. It's a lot of fun though!

It's good to see people I've never heard of, and good to see people who frequent all the forums. I hope to post here a lot more. :)

This user has no status.
Hey all, I'm Karl and live in NYC. I used to play pp a lot when I was a kid until I lost my precious bat in a stupid bet in the Philippines haha.

Now I'm 32 and live down the street from a training facility. So I'm playing a lot now.

As I'm waiting for my replacement PF4-032 to be shipped from Bulgaria to NYC, I'm using a cheap dhs preassembled bat to play with. Short pips on one side, inverted on the other. I play cpen, with quick blocks and flat smashing forehands with short pips.

Just learned how RPB loop and that's a ton of fun...adding to my arsenal with the inverted side.

Quick question...my bats rubber is kind of falling apart. Can I reglue this thing or...just buy some replacement rubber?? I'm worried that trying to reglue a reassembled I might just tear the rubber and lose some playing time. There aren't any shops around here in NYC and it would suck to have to order some pips online and not have a decent bat to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Hi everyone. I know I've been here for a while, but I realized I never did this AND that people maybe don't know that I am younger than you think haha. I hope people see this :).

OK, so my name is Abe Gold. I have been playing for 2 years, but only three hours a week until just over a year ago. I play at Wang Chen's table tennis club in NYC, and my coach is Kevin Wang. I haven't had many achievements haha. And lastly, I am 12 years old. Hopefully that means I have a lot of time to improve ;). Maybe I will post a video of myself, and then you can see it and comment, which would be appreciated. Hi everyone, see you around!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
hello TTD people :p I'm Denzel from the Philippines. I played for Caritas Don Bosco School's Varsity team for 3 years. now im trying my best to get my self into my college's Varsity team. I've been playing table tennis for 3 yrs and took a year of hiatus after graduating highschool. oh and I'm 17.

my best achievement was being MVP for my highschool's sportsfest and our team being champions in several area meets.

im really amazed how the forums grew so much in so little time. i lurked here when i was new to the game and forgot about it due to acads. now i remembered how awesome this forum is and created myself an account. :)) looking forward to making friends here.

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
I'm Brandon. I'm from Iowa, USA. I've been a member here a while now, but never posted here on this thread. Whoops! I usually post on MYTT, but have been trying to post on other forums. I have been playing for 6 years, and am kind of stuck at the level I'm at because we don't have a lot of strong players around. I play tournaments once in a while because it's fun, but don't get exposed to high level TT very often. It's a lot of fun though!

It's good to see people I've never heard of, and good to see people who frequent all the forums. I hope to post here a lot more. :)

Welcome to the site Brandon, good to hear your enjoying the sport. A good way to improve without having high quality players around you is to improve on your serves. Developing really tricky serves can add so many points to your game.

See you around, looking forward to your posts.

Hey all, I'm Karl and live in NYC. I used to play pp a lot when I was a kid until I lost my precious bat in a stupid bet in the Philippines haha.

Now I'm 32 and live down the street from a training facility. So I'm playing a lot now.

As I'm waiting for my replacement PF4-032 to be shipped from Bulgaria to NYC, I'm using a cheap dhs preassembled bat to play with. Short pips on one side, inverted on the other. I play cpen, with quick blocks and flat smashing forehands with short pips.

Just learned how RPB loop and that's a ton of fun...adding to my arsenal with the inverted side.

Quick question...my bats rubber is kind of falling apart. Can I reglue this thing or...just buy some replacement rubber?? I'm worried that trying to reglue a reassembled I might just tear the rubber and lose some playing time. There aren't any shops around here in NYC and it would suck to have to order some pips online and not have a decent bat to use.

Hey, welcome! Wow you lost your bat in a bet, and didn't play the sport since? I don't think I've heard a story quite like it. Good to see you back in the best sport in the world! :)

I think for the time being try some glue to glue that rubber on. Has your new ordered bat come yet? How is it?

See you around.

Hi everyone. I know I've been here for a while, but I realized I never did this AND that people maybe don't know that I am younger than you think haha. I hope people see this :).

OK, so my name is Abe Gold. I have been playing for 2 years, but only three hours a week until just over a year ago. I play at Wang Chen's table tennis club in NYC, and my coach is Kevin Wang. I haven't had many achievements haha. And lastly, I am 12 years old. Hopefully that means I have a lot of time to improve ;). Maybe I will post a video of myself, and then you can see it and comment, which would be appreciated. Hi everyone, see you around!

Hey Abe, you are 12! I had never known this! Your posts seem like you are over 18!

You have a lot of time ahead and a great club to facilitate your dreams! Keep up the great work!

Whaddup lil man Abe. I play at wang chens too~~see you around at the club. I'm the young bulky looking Asian guy who plays penhold. Kevin is great coach

Welcome dude! I want to know more about Wang Chens club sounds great.

hello TTD people :p I'm Denzel from the Philippines. I played for Caritas Don Bosco School's Varsity team for 3 years. now im trying my best to get my self into my college's Varsity team. I've been playing table tennis for 3 yrs and took a year of hiatus after graduating highschool. oh and I'm 17.

my best achievement was being MVP for my highschool's sportsfest and our team being champions in several area meets.

im really amazed how the forums grew so much in so little time. i lurked here when i was new to the game and forgot about it due to acads. now i remembered how awesome this forum is and created myself an account. :)) looking forward to making friends here.

Thanks for the awesome comments Denzel, TTD has really grown. You started playing table tennis when TTD had just become live to the internet. You two have the ages in tt years :)

You have some great achievements there, good luck making your college varsity team. You can do it!

Hey ^_^
I'm Federico from Italy! I've been playing for just one year. My best achievement was placing 4th at regional and getting qualified for the Italian Championships, nothing special but it has been an important goal for me.
Well, nothing left to say, hope I get along well :D

Welcome Federico to TTD. Great achievement in just 1 year of playing! Looking forward to seeing your improvements. See you around in the forums.

Reactions: agold
This user has no status.
Hello ! My name is Lucian D. from Romania , I have 35 years old and I play table tennis from age 8 . I love to play table tennis ! I've played on Amateur championship in my country . I play 2-3 times a week , over 2-3 hours a time in a club in my town . This is our Amateur ranking : http://tenisdemasa.amatur.ro/cls.php