Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
hello everyone, name is Baihaqi, i'm 32 years old from Indonesia, i've been playing tt since i was 10 years old but never got serious till now. i'm currently practicing tt at my office after work...just bought my first blade stiga off wood nct...i'm glad joining this community..

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I'm interested to know if someone knows which rubber is similar to tenergy 05?

Hey Amay welcome to the site! :) Thanks for joining us, here you will find all the alternatives to Tenergy 05 :) http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...4-What-is-the-best-alternative-for-Tenergy-05

hello everyone, name is Baihaqi, i'm 32 years old from Indonesia, i've been playing tt since i was 10 years old but never got serious till now. i'm currently practicing tt at my office after work...just bought my first blade stiga off wood nct...i'm glad joining this community..

Welcome Jenkol
Thanks for joining this wonderful community of table tennis enthusiasts :). Great to see your taking the game up seriously now, you have chosen a fantastic blade. Good luck! :)

Hey guys, I'm TTPoster. I play table tennis for 3 years in a club near Dortmund.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TTPoster
This is my Youtube channel :)
I ♥ Table Tennis. Haha :D

Welcome TTposter, I have been subscribed to your channel for some time now, excellent work! Enjoy the site, looking forward to your videos :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Hello everyone!

I`m Rainer from Estonia, I`m 30 years old.

I have been playing table tennis seriously for 3 years. I was doing athletics for 15 years, started when I was 9. First experience with table tennis came from time when I was doing athletics, I think I played first time when I was 13 with my athletics coach, he beat me with right and left hand :).

I play with my teammates in Estonian third league (mud-league), last year we were last out of 15, this year 6 out of 12, we all have similar background.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Hi Everybody!
I’m Lajos from Dombóvár, a small city in Hungary, 38 years old. I’m not professional player, TT is my hobby, bath I love to play. I have done for 25 years. There is a club in the city and we’re playing twice a week. I don’t speak English (in preference German), bat I’m reading very gladly TTdaily. This site is great, congrats and thanks.
Blade: Butterfly Primorac Off- (Signed form ZJK; Ma Lin; Ma Long)
FH: Stiga Mendo Energy
BH: Stiga Mendo Energy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Hi! I'm Qomo, i like watching ping pong, only played in schools long ago. I appreciate those videos upped in YT by TTD.
I hope this community will be growing, and look forward to having fun stay here :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
hello there, i'm Bishop Rasta 27 from the Philippines and been playing table tennis since the 90s...and has grabbed awards with this sport when i was still a college student...

At present, I'm a College Social Sciences Instructor in one the universities here in our locality and recently our team grabbed Men's Championship in our inter-campus faculty and staff olympics (i lost as the first singles player though, the doubles and second singles saved our game hehehe)...

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hello everybody my name is Timo im from Finland and have been playing table tennis on/off about 5 years but now started again. Because I have been semi-pro on baseball but i have to leave the baseball because my intervertebral disc broken. but now ok and trying to play PING PONG :D

Hey Timo :)

Sorry to hear about your disc injury, I hope you get things sorted. Be careful with table tennis as twisting can aggravate your disks.

Welcome to the site! :)

Hi Everybody!
I’m Lajos from Dombóvár, a small city in Hungary, 38 years old. I’m not professional player, TT is my hobby, bath I love to play. I have done for 25 years. There is a club in the city and we’re playing twice a week. I don’t speak English (in preference German), bat I’m reading very gladly TTdaily. This site is great, congrats and thanks.
Blade: Butterfly Primorac Off- (Signed form ZJK; Ma Lin; Ma Long)
FH: Stiga Mendo Energy
BH: Stiga Mendo Energy

Hey Lajos!

Thanks for joining us!, hope you have a great time here!.. Wow I want my blade signed by Zhang Jike, Ma Lin and Ma Long! :p... Post a picture for us to all have a look :)

Hi! I'm Qomo, i like watching ping pong, only played in schools long ago. I appreciate those videos upped in YT by TTD.
I hope this community will be growing, and look forward to having fun stay here :)

Hey Qomo! :).. Thanks for the kind comments, TTD is sure growing thanks to awesome people like you!

Enjoy here

Hi, my real name is Joel, I'm from PERU and took a year training table tennis, my style Left-handed, penhold grip, play on my college ... This year I started to participate in local tournaments.

good page!
:)

Welcome Joel! Good luck in your tournaments this year :)

hello there, i'm Bishop Rasta 27 from the Philippines and been playing table tennis since the 90s...and has grabbed awards with this sport when i was still a college student...

At present, I'm a College Social Sciences Instructor in one the universities here in our locality and recently our team grabbed Men's Championship in our inter-campus faculty and staff olympics (i lost as the first singles player though, the doubles and second singles saved our game hehehe)...

Welcome Bishop! :).. There are a lot of Phillippines players here on TTD :) Great to see your participation and involvement in this wonderful game!

Hi guys!!! I'm Honey, 22 years old, i'm new member!!

Welcome Honey! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Hi I am Fong from Malaysia.
I have been playing tt since 1970s
My favorite place playing tt - OUG, KL
My highest level - State level
I am also a sparing partner and 'professor'