Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi I'm Eric from the Philippines... I just started to do pick-up games for a year after 15 yrs of hibernation from the game.
I have a question though... which is better SKYLINE 3 or HURRICANE 3?

Cheers...

Welcome to the site Eric :)
Great to see you have come back into the game after such a long time. I bet the changes made to the game are quite noticeable such as speed glue ban.

To your question, I use to use Hurricane 3 and it was an exceptional rubber, very fast, hard and spinny. Skyline 3 I have never tried but I have also heard fantastic reviews on the rubber. Which ever you choose will be a great choice I am sure! Let us know how it goes and which one you choose :)

Hello guys! I'm new here :)

Welcome to the community Rico! :)

ars

This user has no status.

ars

This user has no status.
Mar 2012
im arris from Philippines i playing table tennis since high school but stop after college and return last 2002, have played in national and regional(provincial) tournaments probably class B or C player

This user has no status.
Hi, my name is kal

I am kal, very nice to have found you all in the forum, I have always wanted to discuss my game with everyone, only there is no everyone. Now, I can discuss the challenges I face with my game and hope you can help me with it. Or may be just discussing will be the remedy.

Thank you and very nice to have messaged you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Hello, I'm Peds from the Philippines.
I started playing table tennis in highschool ('95-99) and stop when I entered college.
I played again in 2008 (when I was already working) and learned the basics properly.
I've been playing 4 years of serious table tennis.
I seldom join tournaments. My greatest achievement was winning an inter-corporate singles event (class b).
Nowadays, I play table tennis as an exercise.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Hello, i'm from Malaysia. I use to play j-penhold before this but start from March 2012 i've changed to shakehand. Struggle to use shakehand paddle with sp rubber on bh, still learning. I don't have club and play tt at office after office hour from 5.00 pm till 6.30 pm but not daily..

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
im arris from Philippines i playing table tennis since high school but stop after college and return last 2002, have played in national and regional(provincial) tournaments probably class B or C player

Welcome arris :)

Hope you have a great time at this site and we hope it has everything you need! :)

I am kal, very nice to have found you all in the forum, I have always wanted to discuss my game with everyone, only there is no everyone. Now, I can discuss the challenges I face with my game and hope you can help me with it. Or may be just discussing will be the remedy.

Thank you and very nice to have messaged you.

Hey Kal, welcome to the forum, we hope this forum will assist your needs :)

Hello, I'm Peds from the Philippines.
I started playing table tennis in highschool ('95-99) and stop when I entered college.
I played again in 2008 (when I was already working) and learned the basics properly.
I've been playing 4 years of serious table tennis.
I seldom join tournaments. My greatest achievement was winning an inter-corporate singles event (class b).
Nowadays, I play table tennis as an exercise.

Welcome Peds :)

Congratulations on your win at the inter-corporate singles event! Sounds awesome! Great to have you on board here.

Hello, i'm from Malaysia. I use to play j-penhold before this but start from March 2012 i've changed to shakehand. Struggle to use shakehand paddle with sp rubber on bh, still learning. I don't have club and play tt at office after office hour from 5.00 pm till 6.30 pm but not daily..

Welcome Lucanz, how is it going with shakehand grip?

I am sure you can find a local club nearby to get some good practice in :)

Maybe some members here can help you with this

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Hello Dan. Nice to meet you all. Still learning but i think i make lots of progress. I'm struggling with backhand. Cannot have good practise at my office after office hour because lots of people wants to play, they play for fun. I think we have few clubs here in my place, but not really a club...i heard couples of good players play there, state player also. Still thinking going there because i'm under their level.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi TTD-people.

Just joined the forum a week ago and I am looking forward to share knowledge and experience about TT with you guys. I have been playing 5-7 years back in my junior days and after a 10 year break, I picked up my racket started playing again sep/oct 2011. As I stated in my profile I am a offensive player and gone about 200 rating points up this season :)

Looking forward for some good discussions :)

Cheers
Giang

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi, Im Isaac from KL, Malaysia and Im started playing TT few yrs back and Im lovin it so much and addicted to the game so much.
Last but not least, hello to everyone here and looking forward to get some precious advice from you guys.

Cheer and have a nice day

Welcome to the community Isaac :)
Thanks for joining and have a great time here :)