Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
Hey guys,
i am Nam Do and i also have a Youtube channel- all about table tennis. My Youtube channel
I have only been in contact mostly with the German table tennis community and just found out that TTD has a very active forum.
I will always try to contribute to push table tennis' image all over the world :D

Yes I have watched your videos

• Love
Reactions: TTboy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
Hello everyone,
My name is Tomas. I am 38 now. I play TT for 20 years with some shorter and also longer breaks. I started studying TT intensively in recent years. I love this sport so so so much. I am very analytical and technical person, so I present it the same way in my videos. I prepared series of free coaching videos.

Check out NEW LEVEL TT channel to see how I teach table tennis

I started teaching young kids in my area and they quickly rised to the top of rankings.
I analysed TT in detail, and I decided to share my knowledge also via youtube. This series will help players of all levels.

If you like my content, support me and keep me motivated.

Thank you all,
and
Lets get better together

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020

My name is Solo from Ghana West Africa. Started playing tennis barely 3 years now. Have actually improved tramendously given the commitment to the game and resource availability except proper coaching.

unfortunately I have been affected by EJ virus. I have 2 Petr korbels, Keyshot light, hadraw sr, viscaria, grubba all round -, yasaka Sweden extra, yasaka ma Lin soft carbon, gewo Aruba hinoki, andro treiber z. It’s so unfortunate I wasted my time on equipment instead of improving my technic. Bought the Z6 pro robot from China and am hoping it helps improve my skills. Current setup is butterfly hadraw sr plus mark v rubbers both sides. Happy to be part of this great family. Cheers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
Hi, I'm kie27.
I'm new to the forum, but have been watching Dan's youtube channel for some time now.

I have been playing table tennis since childhood but only at a recreational level.
I have been at FastPong in Seoul, South Korea for the last 18 months, working on table tennis training equipment.

I hope that you will find the FastPong product interesting as it has had a lot of blood, sweat and tears
that has gone into it's creation and manufacture. It is now finally completed, certified and shipping.

Happy to meet you all ^^

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi, I'm kie27.
I'm new to the forum, but have been watching Dan's youtube channel for some time now.

I have been playing table tennis since childhood but only at a recreational level.
I have been at FastPong in Seoul, South Korea for the last 18 months, working on table tennis training equipment.

I hope that you will find the FastPong product interesting as it has had a lot of blood, sweat and tears
that has gone into it's creation and manufacture. It is now finally completed, certified and shipping.

Happy to meet you all ^^
Hey Kie27:

If you open up a new thread for telling people what FastPong is, I can link to the site so people can see what you are talking about.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Carl, he certainly could, but the founder of fast pong, a former Iranian Super Youth national player, already did that a couple years back. Not ironically, his screen name is Fast Pong.

Still, new outfits deserve air time, so have at it I would say.

Der, have a look at the link in Kie27's home page and see if it is a different company than the FastPong you are talking about.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hi Carl,

It is the same outfit.

A few months ago, I posted a thread of a Pro Women's TT Team and later Joo Sae Hyuk testing out the Fast Pong System for training.

Field Test of FAST PONG System (tabletennisdaily.com)

Fast Pong later came on the thread to comment. This is the same outfit. I had some long FB chats with the founder of Fast Pong shortly after he moved to Korea a few yrs ago.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey Kie27:

If you open up a new thread for telling people what FastPong is, I can link to the site so people can see what you are talking about.

Hi Carl,

It is the same outfit.

A few months ago, I posted a thread of a Pro Women's TT Team and later Joo Sae Hyuk testing out the Fast Pong System for training.

Field Test of FAST PONG System (tabletennisdaily.com)

Fast Pong later came on the thread to comment. This is the same outfit. I had some long FB chats with the founder of Fast Pong shortly after he moved to Korea a few yrs ago.
Then it is worth having the thread woken up. :) Or a new thread.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
Hello !
My name is Christophe, I'm 43, and playing for nearly 30 years (although those last 3 years have been kind of non existing table tennis wise :( )
I'm still hiped by the game but I'm no longer in shape to play it at a decent level. (Ankle problems, young childrens, covid... :D)
I hope I can get back to the club this year, we'll see !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
Carl, he certainly could, but the founder of fast pong, a former Iranian Super Youth national player, already did that a couple years back. Not ironically, his screen name is Fast Pong.

Still, new outfits deserve air time, so have at it I would say.

Yes, Amir the CEO is the founder. There have been a lot of changes since then, thanks for the informed comment. I will give a full description in a new thread shortly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022
1) Introduce yourself to the site
2) Number of years playing
3) Club/team play for
4) Best achievements
5) Ect

Hello!

People know me as Ozzie and I am pretty new to table tennis having been introduced in casual office play in july 2021 and one of my old roommates introducing me to the more competitive side of the sport and taking me to his, and now my home club Los Angeles Table Tennis Association (LATTA).

My best achievement probably happened on friday night as i gave Ayano Takeda a $7 paddle to play with, didn't give her a chance to warm up, and took a game off of her 11-8. :p

Seriously, im a beginner, a decent beginner... but i love the sport and am a big fan of Dan and all the Table Tennis Daily team.

I manage and create content for a few social media pages that are small but growing and I'm pretty proud of that. Some of my videos have been posted here and that's what brought me over. This forum is so active!

Check out my youtube channel and subscribe if you like my work, i really put a lot of effort into it:
​​​​Youtube

Please check out my highlights on my instagram: @iluvpingpong

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews

Hello!

People know me as Ozzie and I am pretty new to table tennis having been introduced in casual office play in july 2021 and one of my old roommates introducing me to the more competitive side of the sport and taking me to his, and now my home club Los Angeles Table Tennis Association (LATTA).

My best achievement probably happened on friday night as i gave Ayano Takeda a $7 paddle to play with, didn't give her a chance to warm up, and took a game off of her 11-8. :p

Seriously, im a beginner, a decent beginner... but i love the sport and am a big fan of Dan and all the Table Tennis Daily team.

I manage and create content for a few social media pages that are small but growing and I'm pretty proud of that. Some of my videos have been posted here and that's what brought me over. This forum is so active!

Check out my youtube channel and subscribe if you like my work, i really put a lot of effort into it:
​​​​Youtube

Please check out my highlights on my instagram: @iluvpingpong

There is a famous Korean Youtube lady who runs a club and league in Seoul called ILovePingPong - if you knew Korea you would love the stuff on her channel.

(4) ilovepingpong - YouTube

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022

1) I'm here for equipment advice. And for some laughs of course.
2) Been playing for 34 years. Now I'm 48 and still a hopeless case.
3) We're the most likely cadidate for relegation every season.
4) Not getting hurt when looping with my FH.
5) Take care everybody!

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffM

Pes

This user has no status.

Pes

This user has no status.
Dec 2022
Hello. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner.
I'm Pes, I'm from Spain. I have been playing occasionally for several years, and for 1 year I have been in a club.

Reactions: JeffM and Dan
says Fzding around...
says Fzding around...
Mar 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hello everyone, I'm Bob. I started playing table tennis more seriously with the beginning of the pandemic. I play local tournaments and leagues. I have won third place in a local tournament, I still don't know how. I played tennis for decades and was a hopeless EJ case. And I still am. I had 33 racquets then and now that has been transferred to table tennis. I am 48 years old, married, father of two boys :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Hi all! My name is Evgeniy! I'm from Ukraine! I am 39 years old, 20 years of which I have been playing table tennis with normal equipment, and not with sandpaper, as before. Although my dad taught me to play tennis at the age of 7 with a Vietnamese bald racket on an iron table outside.
Because of the war unleashed in my country by the Russians, I didn't play tennis for almost a year. Now, thanks to the Ukrainian army and the supply of weapons from developed countries, Putin's army has been stopped in the Donbass, I have the opportunity to work and play table tennis, for which I am very grateful to them and to you all.
Oh yes, I forgot to add, my nickname has nothing to do with Joola's company. Joola Cava and Prismaspin were my first regular rubbers in table tennis, which made an indelible impression on me then

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Hi all! My name is Evgeniy! I'm from Ukraine! I am 39 years old, 20 years of which I have been playing table tennis with normal equipment, and not with sandpaper, as before. Although my dad taught me to play tennis at the age of 7 with a Vietnamese bald racket on an iron table outside.
Because of the war unleashed in my country by the Russians, I didn't play tennis for almost a year. Now, thanks to the Ukrainian army and the supply of weapons from developed countries, Putin's army has been stopped in the Donbass, I have the opportunity to work and play table tennis, for which I am very grateful to them and to you all.
Welcome to the forum, great to meet you - I am very pleased you are able to play and work again!

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Hello, I write from Spain. I've been following the forum for a while and I find it very interesting. I've been playing table tennis for many, many years... I play for a club in eastern Spain. When I was young I played in the second category, now it is called the Division of Honor. Greetings and thanks.

Reactions: Choosikick and Dan