• Join our newsletter: 
  • Welcome Guest


    Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Results 541 to 560 of 809
    1. Top | #541
      ozanjuve is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: Indonesia
      ozanjuve's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Balsa Carbo X5
      Forehand Rubber Adidas SyntecFast - bh
      Backhand Rubber Andro Rasant - fh

      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Jakarta, Indonesia
      Posts
      10
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
      Hello everyone, My name is Fauzan Faradli. Most of my friends usually call me, Fauzan, Ozan, or Ocan. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia, and a amateur table tennis player. I've been playing table tennis about 2 years, and keep going until now, you could say my ability is not that great, but also not too bad on the scale of table tennis players . I have Butterfly Balsa Carbo X5 (71 grams) combined with the Andro Rasant-fh (2.1mm black) and Adidas SyntecFast-bh (2.0mm red) which I normally use. In my humble opinion, this blade mix between attack/speed and control. Very comfortable and fits perfectly in my hand which is small and not too heavy. Thank you all...!?

    2. The Following User Likes ozanjuve's Post:

      Bear1960 (02-11-2014)

    3. Top | #542
      tabletennis11.com is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Established TTD Member Country: Estonia
      tabletennis11.com's Avatar

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      Online!
      Posts
      139
      Reviews
      Read 34 Reviews
      Liked 141 Times in 66 Posts
      Hi Everyone!

      We are the team from tabletennis11.com and are joining the forum to try and help people with their equipment dilemmas and of course get involved in all the great topics here on ttdaily. Happy to be joining one of the web's best forums!

    4. The Following User Likes tabletennis11.com's Post:

      Giangt (03-10-2014)

    5. Top | #543
      TT4Life is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: United States
      TT4Life's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade DHS W968 CUSTOM (FL)
      Forehand Rubber (BH) Butterfly Tenergy 64
      Backhand Rubber (FH) Neo National Blue Sponge Hurricane 3 Tuned

      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      Socal714
      Posts
      754
      Reviews
      Read 4 Reviews
      Liked 376 Times in 205 Posts
      Hi everyone my name is Kody, i've been playing table tennis for 11 months as of today lolz, got 2nd place in double and my rating is 1600 , using Hurricane Long (fh) neo hurricane 3 blue sponged tuned (bh) Tenergy 64 pro... i'm training 6 days a week , right now working on my back hand loop and more services ( side under spin, side spin) to added to my under spin and top spin and under top spin i'm very athletic so was easy transition for me to table tennis this site is great i'm also from USA, South California
      Last edited by TT4Life; 03-10-2014 at 12:10 AM.
      Spare weapon Ma Long personal blade W968 (FH) Neo Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge Tuned (BH) Tenergy 64

    6. Top | #544
      Der_Echte is offline
      says Grand Consultant to the Office
      of the Goon Squad
       
      Master TTD Member Country: South Korea
      Der_Echte's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Nexy Batos ALC
      Forehand Rubber Tibhar MX-K
      Backhand Rubber Tibhar FX-S

      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Sacramento, USA
      Posts
      9,083
      Reviews
      Read 27 Reviews
      Liked 9,474 Times in 4,915 Posts
      Haha LL, Southern Cali haha, I was born in South Central and I'm still alive today haha. Welcome dude. I was for a while stuck at Ur level, until I could get assigned to a place where there was actual TT nearby. Train hard and tell us about it.

      On another note, since the forum has thousands of members it is weird that this thread is only ranked number 12, haha equipment wanna-be types view all the CNT related equipment posts haha.
      Last edited by Der_Echte; 03-10-2014 at 12:48 AM.
      President, Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club. Hit us up on TTD or Facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/koreaforeignttc

      Janitor at NexyUSA TT Equipment Shop
      http://www.nexyusa.com

      View our Lame Nexy USA corporate FB page
      http://www.facebook.com/nexyusa

    7. Top | #545
      TT4Life is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: United States
      TT4Life's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade DHS W968 CUSTOM (FL)
      Forehand Rubber (BH) Butterfly Tenergy 64
      Backhand Rubber (FH) Neo National Blue Sponge Hurricane 3 Tuned

      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      Socal714
      Posts
      754
      Reviews
      Read 4 Reviews
      Liked 376 Times in 205 Posts
      eheheh tough place lolz south central, i'm in orange county lolz

    8. Top | #546
      zedrick227 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: Philippines
      zedrick227's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade BTY Photino Light
      Forehand Rubber Xiom Omega V Tour
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Omega IV Pro

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      Philippines
      Posts
      7
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Hi, Im zedrick from the philippines, First time to join and new to forum of table tennis, lost years of playing TT but back again to my love of the game. I hope I could develop my skills and play more. Thanks!

    9. Top | #547
      ping fun is offline
      says The only impossible journey is
      the one you never begin .
       
      Elite TTD Member Country: Iran
      ping fun's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Viscaria
      Forehand Rubber Nittaku G-1
      Backhand Rubber Nittaku G-1

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      Tabriz
      Posts
      1,486
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 1,748 Times in 805 Posts
      hi there . My name is maryam and im 22 from iran . my table tennis playing age is 3. through this time i became 2nd in monthly games that runs in my hometown ... happy be here , in this site . love chinese national team players

    10. Top | #548
      confused_zeus is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: Philippines

      Equipment:
      Blade Mizutani Jun Flared
      Forehand Rubber Donic Acuda S1 Turbo Max
      Backhand Rubber Joola Rhyzm Soft Max

      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      Philippines
      Posts
      14
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
      Hi.. I started playing table tennis when I was 9 and stopped playing when I was 17. Hibernated from the sport for 18 years but picked up a bat in the year 2011. I have been playing actively and competitively again for the last 3 years. I am one of the founder of our local table tennis club and have a private place with three tables right infront of our house as our playing venue. I own the place.

    11. The Following 2 Users Like confused_zeus's Post:

      Dan (04-03-2014),tan.theveteran (04-05-2014)

    12. Top | #549
      Dan is offline
      says DNA Review out now!
       
      Administrator Country: England
      Dan's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Timo Boll ALC
      Forehand Rubber Butterfly Tenergy 05
      Backhand Rubber Butterfly Dignics 05

      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      London
      Posts
      6,682
      Reviews
      Read 66 Reviews
      Liked 3,829 Times in 1,429 Posts
      Hey everyone! Welcome to the site, looking forward to seeing you around. Thanks for joining TTD!

    13. Top | #550
      beeray1 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: United States
      beeray1's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Xiom Offensive S ST
      Forehand Rubber Xiom Vega Japan
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Vega Japan

      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Iowa, USA
      Posts
      31
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 14 Times in 8 Posts
      I'm Brandon. I'm from Iowa, USA. I've been a member here a while now, but never posted here on this thread. Whoops! I usually post on MYTT, but have been trying to post on other forums. I have been playing for 6 years, and am kind of stuck at the level I'm at because we don't have a lot of strong players around. I play tournaments once in a while because it's fun, but don't get exposed to high level TT very often. It's a lot of fun though!

      It's good to see people I've never heard of, and good to see people who frequent all the forums. I hope to post here a lot more.

    14. Top | #551
      KarlP4001 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member
      KarlP4001's Avatar

      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      2
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
      Hey all, I'm Karl and live in NYC. I used to play pp a lot when I was a kid until I lost my precious bat in a stupid bet in the Philippines haha.

      Now I'm 32 and live down the street from a training facility. So I'm playing a lot now.

      As I'm waiting for my replacement PF4-032 to be shipped from Bulgaria to NYC, I'm using a cheap dhs preassembled bat to play with. Short pips on one side, inverted on the other. I play cpen, with quick blocks and flat smashing forehands with short pips.

      Just learned how RPB loop and that's a ton of fun...adding to my arsenal with the inverted side.

      Quick question...my bats rubber is kind of falling apart. Can I reglue this thing or...just buy some replacement rubber?? I'm worried that trying to reglue a reassembled I might just tear the rubber and lose some playing time. There aren't any shops around here in NYC and it would suck to have to order some pips online and not have a decent bat to use.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Using Tapatalk

    15. Top | #552
      agold is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: United States
      agold's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Nexy Spartacus
      Forehand Rubber Tibhar Evolution FX-P
      Backhand Rubber Nexy Elpis

      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      New York City
      Posts
      735
      Reviews
      Read 6 Reviews
      Liked 179 Times in 122 Posts
      Hi everyone. I know I've been here for a while, but I realized I never did this AND that people maybe don't know that I am younger than you think haha. I hope people see this .

      OK, so my name is Abe Gold. I have been playing for 2 years, but only three hours a week until just over a year ago. I play at Wang Chen's table tennis club in NYC, and my coach is Kevin Wang. I haven't had many achievements haha. And lastly, I am 12 years old. Hopefully that means I have a lot of time to improve . Maybe I will post a video of myself, and then you can see it and comment, which would be appreciated. Hi everyone, see you around!

    16. Top | #553
      KarlP4001 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member
      KarlP4001's Avatar

      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      2
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
      Whaddup lil man Abe. I play at wang chens too~~see you around at the club. I'm the young bulky looking Asian guy who plays penhold. Kevin is great coach


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    17. The Following User Likes KarlP4001's Post:

      agold (05-20-2014)

    18. Top | #554
      darkky65 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: Philippines

      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Offensive Classic
      Forehand Rubber DHS NEO Skyline TG2
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Vega Asia

      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      43
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      hello TTD people :P I'm Denzel from the Philippines. I played for Caritas Don Bosco School's Varsity team for 3 years. now im trying my best to get my self into my college's Varsity team. I've been playing table tennis for 3 yrs and took a year of hiatus after graduating highschool. oh and I'm 17.

      my best achievement was being MVP for my highschool's sportsfest and our team being champions in several area meets.

      im really amazed how the forums grew so much in so little time. i lurked here when i was new to the game and forgot about it due to acads. now i remembered how awesome this forum is and created myself an account. ) looking forward to making friends here.

    19. Top | #555
      elrigo99 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Established TTD Member Country: Italy
      elrigo99's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Nittaku Acoustic Carbon
      Forehand Rubber Donic Bluefire JP 01
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Vega Europe

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      173
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 35 Times in 22 Posts
      Hey ^_^
      I'm Federico from Italy! I've been playing for just one year. My best achievement was placing 4th at regional and getting qualified for the Italian Championships, nothing special but it has been an important goal for me.
      Well, nothing left to say, hope I get along well

    20. Top | #556
      TableTennisDaily is offline
      says TTD Team Ep 3 out now!
       
      Administrator Country: England
      TableTennisDaily's Avatar

      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      London
      Posts
      3,948
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 6,172 Times in 1,740 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by beeray1 View Post
      I'm Brandon. I'm from Iowa, USA. I've been a member here a while now, but never posted here on this thread. Whoops! I usually post on MYTT, but have been trying to post on other forums. I have been playing for 6 years, and am kind of stuck at the level I'm at because we don't have a lot of strong players around. I play tournaments once in a while because it's fun, but don't get exposed to high level TT very often. It's a lot of fun though!

      It's good to see people I've never heard of, and good to see people who frequent all the forums. I hope to post here a lot more.
      Welcome to the site Brandon, good to hear your enjoying the sport. A good way to improve without having high quality players around you is to improve on your serves. Developing really tricky serves can add so many points to your game.

      See you around, looking forward to your posts.

      Quote Originally Posted by KarlP4001 View Post
      Hey all, I'm Karl and live in NYC. I used to play pp a lot when I was a kid until I lost my precious bat in a stupid bet in the Philippines haha.

      Now I'm 32 and live down the street from a training facility. So I'm playing a lot now.

      As I'm waiting for my replacement PF4-032 to be shipped from Bulgaria to NYC, I'm using a cheap dhs preassembled bat to play with. Short pips on one side, inverted on the other. I play cpen, with quick blocks and flat smashing forehands with short pips.

      Just learned how RPB loop and that's a ton of fun...adding to my arsenal with the inverted side.

      Quick question...my bats rubber is kind of falling apart. Can I reglue this thing or...just buy some replacement rubber?? I'm worried that trying to reglue a reassembled I might just tear the rubber and lose some playing time. There aren't any shops around here in NYC and it would suck to have to order some pips online and not have a decent bat to use.

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hey, welcome! Wow you lost your bat in a bet, and didn't play the sport since? I don't think I've heard a story quite like it. Good to see you back in the best sport in the world!

      I think for the time being try some glue to glue that rubber on. Has your new ordered bat come yet? How is it?

      See you around.

      Quote Originally Posted by agold View Post
      Hi everyone. I know I've been here for a while, but I realized I never did this AND that people maybe don't know that I am younger than you think haha. I hope people see this .

      OK, so my name is Abe Gold. I have been playing for 2 years, but only three hours a week until just over a year ago. I play at Wang Chen's table tennis club in NYC, and my coach is Kevin Wang. I haven't had many achievements haha. And lastly, I am 12 years old. Hopefully that means I have a lot of time to improve . Maybe I will post a video of myself, and then you can see it and comment, which would be appreciated. Hi everyone, see you around!
      Hey Abe, you are 12! I had never known this! Your posts seem like you are over 18!

      You have a lot of time ahead and a great club to facilitate your dreams! Keep up the great work!

      Quote Originally Posted by KarlP4001 View Post
      Whaddup lil man Abe. I play at wang chens too~~see you around at the club. I'm the young bulky looking Asian guy who plays penhold. Kevin is great coach


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Welcome dude! I want to know more about Wang Chens club sounds great.

      Quote Originally Posted by darkky65 View Post
      hello TTD people :P I'm Denzel from the Philippines. I played for Caritas Don Bosco School's Varsity team for 3 years. now im trying my best to get my self into my college's Varsity team. I've been playing table tennis for 3 yrs and took a year of hiatus after graduating highschool. oh and I'm 17.

      my best achievement was being MVP for my highschool's sportsfest and our team being champions in several area meets.

      im really amazed how the forums grew so much in so little time. i lurked here when i was new to the game and forgot about it due to acads. now i remembered how awesome this forum is and created myself an account. ) looking forward to making friends here.
      Thanks for the awesome comments Denzel, TTD has really grown. You started playing table tennis when TTD had just become live to the internet. You two have the ages in tt years

      You have some great achievements there, good luck making your college varsity team. You can do it!

      Quote Originally Posted by elrigo99 View Post
      Hey ^_^
      I'm Federico from Italy! I've been playing for just one year. My best achievement was placing 4th at regional and getting qualified for the Italian Championships, nothing special but it has been an important goal for me.
      Well, nothing left to say, hope I get along well
      Welcome Federico to TTD. Great achievement in just 1 year of playing! Looking forward to seeing your improvements. See you around in the forums.

    21. The Following User Likes TableTennisDaily's Post:

      agold (06-05-2014)

    22. Top | #557
      mobilebeatz is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: United States

      Equipment:
      Blade BTY Zhang Jike ALC
      Forehand Rubber BTY Tenergy 05 FX
      Backhand Rubber BTY Tenergy 05

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Charlotte, NC
      Posts
      10
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Hi everyone,
      my name is Andy, i play at Charlotte table tennis club in North Carolina and founder of UNCC Table tennis club . I've played for about 2 years now. No remarkable achievements so far. I'm an inverted penholder with Rpb. My idol is Ma Lin and would one day hope to get to his level in terms of service.

    23. Top | #558
      AlexD is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: Colombia
      AlexD's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly primorac-2000 FL
      Forehand Rubber Stiga Calibra LT Sound
      Backhand Rubber DHS C8

      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      Col
      Posts
      12
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
      Hey guys, my name is Alex and i'm 20 and i play table tennis since 2004, i'm from Colombia.
      Hope i can help and be helped by you.
      Greetings.

    24. Top | #559
      RAMI is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: Libya


      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      10
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
      hi i am rami
      not a pro player yet
      1 year past win i start

    25. Top | #560
      luci_rac is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: Romania
      luci_rac's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade XIOM Hayabusa ZXi
      Forehand Rubber XIOM OMEGA V TOUR
      Backhand Rubber XIOM OMEGA V TOUR

      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      Targoviste , Romania
      Posts
      29
      Reviews
      Read 3 Reviews
      Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts
      Hello ! My name is Lucian D. from Romania , I have 35 years old and I play table tennis from age 8 . I love to play table tennis ! I've played on Amateur championship in my country . I play 2-3 times a week , over 2-3 hours a time in a club in my town . This is our Amateur ranking : http://tenisdemasa.amatur.ro/cls.php

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Log in or Register
    BACK TO TOP