Happy new year 2016 everybody. Where were you when the clock struck midnight????

This user has no status.
Relatively new to forum...

what's the "goon squad" ;)

Welcome to the New Year. Hope 2015 was great. I hope 2016 will be even better.

Use this thread to post your plans for the new year, to reminisce about the old year, or to hijack the thread and tell your latest tall tale about the goon squad and pro and national rubbers.

Hoping you you can succeed in being the best table tennis trouble maker around in 2016.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hmm. try to search for a thread talking about pro versions and national versions of rubber and you will discover the origins of this.

Basically, the Goon Squad is an inept, but nonetheless DANGEROUS team of muscle enforcers for the big time companies who vow to protect the company's monopolistic position of elite coveted Pro and national versions of rubbers outta corporate fear that if amature players get their hands on them and re-sell them, they will lose too much profit.

What the heck, here is the thread where it all started. Carl and the gang are always in their cross hairs and have invented a lot of geek cool gadgetry to evade and entrap them. Myself, I use tried and true methods to entrap them by luring them to the trap door with models wearing miniskirts, stocking, and thick lipstick who bend down to pick up what looks like a stack of national pro rubbers... works every time. next time, I will make an announcement that they just won the lottery and need to report to an address in person to pick up their prize, but they will go down the trap door once again.

The Goon Squad started on page one of this thread near the bottom...

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?9478-Professional-Tenergy

Last edited: