[Video] Ma Long - Visions of Destiny

Dai

This user has no status.

Dai

This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Welcome in 2016.
The year of the Olympics.

I wanted to start it with a new video. Enjoy.

Ma Long finally claimed his title in the WTTC 2015.

The first part of the video is his path till this tournament. His rising during the German Open 2005 against Timo Boll, the loss against Joo Sea Hyuk in the WTTC 2007, the Olympia win 2012 and the three semifinal losses against Wang Hao. I recommed you to also watch my video "Ma Long - In Search of a Deserved Title" where this path is followed more.
The quotes from Ma Long and his coach are from a short Ma documentary of 2010.
In the end there are glimpses of his further success of 2015, the World Cup win and the victory in the World Grand Finals.
And well, this video is posted in 2016 for a reason. The very last seconds are a little foreshadowing.

Dai

This user has no status.

Dai

This user has no status.
Sep 2013
I wonder what would Ma Long himself say about this video ;)

Sometimes I ask this question myself, what the players would think about these videos. Because they are only my perspective, of how I see their story and how it went.
But Ma Long - at least before tournaments - never watches anything related to himself in the media. It's what he told in an interview once, it would affect him to much (especially negative stuff).

Dai

This user has no status.

Dai

This user has no status.
Sep 2013
So we will never know..

Well, depends ;) ITTF decided once to upload my Zhang Jike video also to their youtube channel and did it also on their youku account.
Still, I don't know if professionals tend to watch videos about them. Interesting question in general you asked there (at least in my opinion :) )

Reactions: TTHopeful

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Sometimes I ask this question myself, what the players would think about these videos. Because they are only my perspective, of how I see their story and how it went.
But Ma Long - at least before tournaments - never watches anything related to himself in the media. It's what he told in an interview once, it would affect him to much (especially negative stuff).

Maybe Dan should make some activity in this direction ;)

I have always wondered this question to Dai. I actually asked something similar to this to Simon Gauzy in our podcast with him :) http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/podcast/11994-tabletennisdaily-podcast-5-simon-gauzy/

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ma long just seen it from ittf world number 1, and up date his facebook and shared it :)

Just seen so cool! Maybe Ma Long was browsing this TTD topic, and then thought 'hey yeah good idea' ill watch and share :)

Reactions: Suga D